Normal Topic Motorhome (Read 1195 times)
gotfive
Ex Member

Motorhome
07/09/06 at 01:52:15
Quote Print Post  
Hi Gang,
Liz and I are considering a purchase of a nice used Class C motorhome.  Something from the mid-90's seems to fit our price range.  We will be traveling to watch the daughter play hoops this fall and winter and with the costs of motel rooms, this seems like a logical choice.  Not too mention that we want to camp in some relative comfort as we get older (no comments, please).  If any one has any information, please feel free to pass it along for our consideration.  Thanks for your help.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: Motorhome
Reply #1 - 07/09/06 at 05:19:06
Quote Print Post  
Hey Kirk..I can relate to that "Comfort" thing....Try www.craigslist.org
I check it weekly and there are passels of rvs in there.
my .02

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/10/06 at 01:39:54
Quote Print Post  
Kirk,

Take a look at the Kodiak or a used Dodge Sprinter conversion. Lots of room and the Sprinter conversion is diesel.
Russ

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 07/11/06 at 20:52:41
Quote Print Post  
Kirk, my family really enjoys our motorhome.  We plan on selling ours and getting one a few feet longer with a slide-out.  I really think its the way to go.  Only problem is the gas prices.  But as far as comfort goes you can't beat it and we never need to pack up because we keep it ready to go.  I would recommend  getting one with a slide out just for the extra moving around room.  Most all the later model class C's have good motors and can pull anything. 

If you have any questions shoot me a call,

Doug

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 07/12/06 at 02:53:49
Quote Print Post  
Kirk,

I have a friend that is selling his motorhome and I believe it has two slide outs and his price range is in the $60's I believe.  I was with them with they picked it up and have spent some time in it visiting at camp sites like Potholes etc.  If interested, give me a call and I can hook you guys up.  He recently moved to Clarkston Wa but is up here this week.  the motorhome is in Clarkston.  It is Gas and really well taken care of, non smokers, etc.

Chuck Pigue
253-797-6240

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo