Normal Topic Long Lake (Spokane) Camping Info. (Read 1236 times)
Andrea L
WBC Member

Long Lake (Spokane) Camping Info.
06/18/06 at 03:43:41
Quote Print Post  
Hi All,

Jim Rumann (TD) said it would be a good idea to call and reserve a site for the Long Lake tourney in August.

Nine-Mile Resort: 509 468-8422
14925 N Hedin Rd
Nine Mile Falls, WA 99026

I'll try to dig up some directions to post later.

Andrea

IP Logged

Andrea L
WBC Member

Re: Long Lake (Spokane) Camping Info.
Reply #1 - 06/27/06 at 03:23:30
Quote Print Post  
Hey All,

Just a reminder to make your camping reservations for the Long Lake Tourney in August.

See the above post for the Nine-Mile Resort information.

Andrea

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/22/06 at 15:47:14
Quote Print Post  
Of course here we are.....going to a new lake for some of us! and would'nt you know it.....I have to go to tri-Cities for the second leg of the Federation Qualifiers.
I think it will take 28 pounds to win this one and Hope to represent well at Tri-Cities. See you all at Moses! Wink

IP Logged

Andrea L
WBC Member

Reply #3 - 07/26/06 at 22:48:16
Quote Print Post  
Hi Folks,

Here are some additional details for the Nine Mile Resort that Tournament Director (TD) Jim Rumann had mentioned at the July General Meeting and asked me to post here.

Reserve your site:

Nine-Mile Resort
14925 N Hedin Rd 
Nine Mile Falls, WA 99026
Phone 509 468-8422

Gates:

Gates to campground close at 10:00PM each evening -- if you think you will arrive later than that on Friday night you need to let Jim Rumann know so he can request that they leave the gates open.

Gates to campground open at 6:00AM each morning -- if you plan on arriving at the launch on Saturday morning you need to let Jim Rumann know so he can request that they open the gates earlier for you.

Check-In is 12:00Noon

Check-Out is 12:00Noon -- on Sunday if you are not staying over  for an additional night you must have your site vacated by Noon for new guests that will be checking in at Noon.  There is a large parking lot to park your vehicle.

Electricity:
We have RV sites & Tent sites -- if you book a Tent site you will need to bring a couple of long extension cords so you can plug into the electrical outlets that are only in the RV sites directly across from the tent sites.

Showers:
There are showers at the facility for $1 worth of tokens  that you can purchase at the campground office.

Directions: (you will probably want to print out a Mapquest (or like) on your own)

I-90
To N MAPLE ST - go 3.5 mi
Turn Left on W FRANCIS AVE[WA-291] - go 2.0 mi
Continue to follow WA-291 - go 6.1 mi
Turn Left on W CHARLES RD - go 0.7 mi
Bear Right on N HEDIN RD - go 0.9 mi
Arrive at 14925 N HEDIN RD, NINE MILE FALLS, on the Left

Hope this helps,

Andrea 

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo