Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) WBC Chelan! (Read 9754 times)
Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: WBC Chelan!
Reply #15 - 06/21/06 at 14:36:17
Quote Print Post  
It's a team circuit d!ck!

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 06/21/06 at 14:56:49
Quote Print Post  
Mad Dog Maderos,

You crack me up Smiley Smiley. This is going to be a blast.
Russ

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 06/21/06 at 15:10:43
Quote Print Post  
Here is the weather forecast for Chelan this weekend....bring on the sunscreen and sight fishing!

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/total_forecast/index.php?zone=waz041&county=wac007&wfo=o...

Mark "Maddog" Maderos must have found those same quality smallies prefishing last weekend....hmm?  I saw you out there Markie. However it's not going to be
enough to take down team Champion.  Sarge, are you ready to chop Mark off at the knees?  He's going down....way down!

Pays2no

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 06/21/06 at 15:16:18
Quote Print Post  
Mark I am going to do a "Jimmy the Superfly Snooka" top turn buckle flying elbow smash on that @ss!!

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 06/21/06 at 17:23:38
Quote Print Post  
You boys are going to run into the Chug Bug Hurt Locker of Team Pigue/Baker this weekend, so you better get ready. Can you say a top smashing good time.
Russ

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 06/21/06 at 17:34:41
Quote Print Post  
Rob,
 You mean James "Little Gnat, barely fly" Snooka.  Bring it on you little portagese half breed.  And yes, Paysno, I was out there for a few hours on Sat and Sunday.  Took the family up there for the son's birthday and fathers day.  Fishing was average at best for me.   Shocked  Yeah, right!!!!!!

Mark

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 06/21/06 at 21:49:55
Quote Print Post  
Portugese half breed, now thats a good name for him.
Russ

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 06/22/06 at 05:22:12
Quote Print Post  
OK.....game is on!!

Team treble hook (Walker, Barr and Faz) will be hitting the water this weekend in the G3. We'll be stacking them in the livewells!

See ya there!

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 06/22/06 at 16:16:42
Quote Print Post  
How are a possible 15  3 lb smallmouth bass going to survive in those livewells?  Y'all need to think about that.  I do not mean to be a downer about all of that, but that is likely a determination of the tournament director as to allowing three anglers in one boat..

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 06/22/06 at 17:16:25
Quote Print Post  
It's good, Faz hardly catches a limit....ooooooohhhhhh!!!

Just kidding mate.

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 06/22/06 at 17:17:32
Quote Print Post  
I'm ready Bobby P. LET'S DO THIS!

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 06/22/06 at 17:35:28
Quote Print Post  
Hey Kirk, I wouldn't worry about that, it's just Faz he's only good for 1 smallmouth and it will be lucky to weigh a pound. Right  Faz Wink  Kiss

So yeah I've just been setting back watching you kids go at each other just laughing. This has been amusing, and it doesn't mean a hill of #&$*# unless you come win. So with that said, I'm coming to bring the PAIN!  Mad dogg your bark is worse that your bite. Team Champee-on bring your gps underwater structure spots. Larry and Bob, Kirk's gonna be there this year so you can't fish his water. Wink "Master Mojo" we'll be calling you "mister no go" come Sunday. ha.  If I missed anyone I'll be sure to mention you in my "how I did it" speech.

Hey ya'll just better get off my little buddy Rob cause we got a little treat for you doubters out there. And we're not talking lawn chairs on the deck of the boat like last year sucka's! Kiss

Just WIN baby! 8)

What's
Important
Now
« Last Edit: 06/22/06 at 23:27:00 by »  

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 06/22/06 at 17:35:29
Quote Print Post  
Ya better have some of that livewell stabilizer for those 15 fish is all I can say. This happened to me several years ago with the Kent Club, a guy showed up without a boater and it being the Kent Club know one was willing to share there back seat even though they had no backseater I volunteered to not leave the guy on shore. It was a Roosevelt tourney and we had over 30lbs for the day and unfortuneately we lossed over 50% of those fish and almost had to cancel the tourney for the 2nd day due to such a great loss.
My .02
Russ

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 06/22/06 at 17:39:48
Quote Print Post  
Probably 30 lbs each huh Russ.....?  Grin

Boy there are going to be a lot of hurt feelings after this one with all the Sh@t talking goin on!!

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #29 - 06/22/06 at 17:57:57
Quote Print Post  
Rob,

Boy I hope not!!!!! Its all in fun, no one takes this seriously, I don't.
Russ

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo