Normal Topic Bass fishing game (Read 1986 times)
Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Bass fishing game
05/15/06 at 03:24:55
Quote Print Post  
Just curious if any of you guys are fishing the FLW Outdoors fishing game?  I know it has been going on for a while, but I just noticed it last week.

http://www.flwoutdoors.com/games/

Appears simple, but gets a little tricky.  My best after trying for the past week is 41 lbs 3 Ozs, I did it this evening and is my first over 40lbs.  Currently it will take 44lbs 1 oz to make the top ten board.

Give it a shot and post your weights here   Roll Eyes

BillB

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Re: Bass fishing game
Reply #1 - 05/15/06 at 03:32:28
Quote Print Post  
Paging Y2Says  Grin  There's your fishing game !!  I never seen it before, might give it a shot.

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/15/06 at 05:59:37
Quote Print Post  
Well I am up to 41 lbs 4 ozs.  This game is going to make me flunk out of school   Cheesy

BillB

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/15/06 at 15:36:28
Quote Print Post  
And get me fired from work!

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/15/06 at 19:44:58
Quote Print Post  
Bill,
U R kicking my "bass".  I cant get over 30 quite yet, but am getting the hang of it.

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 05/15/06 at 20:38:31
Quote Print Post  
I hate to admit it, but I have been playing it for 8 days now and yesterday was the first time I got over 38 lbs.  I want to see one or more of us in the top ten so keep at it when you have the time.

BillB

IP Logged

Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 05/15/06 at 22:36:13
Quote Print Post  
My PB from that game was 40 lbs. 8 oz., almost right when showed up on the flw website. I was in the top ten for a week or so, but for some reason in the past 2 months I cant break 35!!!!!

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 05/18/06 at 00:58:29
Quote Print Post  
Well for the last couple of days I have not been able to get above 38 lbs.  tough to figure out, just got to keep plugging away.

BillB

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo