Normal Topic New Job (Read 1525 times)
Nick
Ex Member

New Job
05/04/06 at 02:49:36
Quote Print Post  
I got a new job at Costco working the front end. I'm working at the Issaquah warehouse. So come in and say hello. I hate to say that i probably won't be at as many tournaments this year as I would like.

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Re: New Job
Reply #1 - 05/04/06 at 14:43:47
Quote Print Post  
Welcome to the wonderful world of making a buck.  It is all in your attitude.  We can all relate to having to put work or our employer first at some point in our life, so you are not alone.  It  is all good, Nick.

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/04/06 at 16:06:18
Quote Print Post  
Ditto the Kirk-man, Nick. I'm definitely feeling the employer pinch at my new job... It's hectic!

I have some friends that have worked at Costco. All I can say is, "Watch out for inventory nights".

The real question is, can you get me a discount?  Grin

Chris

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/04/06 at 16:19:42
Quote Print Post  
Hey Nick. Welcome to the real world buddy. LOL  Wink I hope you can make a few or any of the tourneys. We will think about you at weight in with our 20lbs bags. Just kidding dude...Hope this works out for you and have fun. See ya soon.

Carlos

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/04/06 at 16:49:21
Quote Print Post  
Good choice with Costco.  My older brother started working at Costco about the same time I got into my auto mechanic position.  He's making more than I am thats for sure.  Good oppurtunities too move up, and you don't have to work on shi**y cars all day long  Tongue

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo