Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) WBC Potholes (Read 11751 times)
basspro
Ex Member

Re: WBC Potholes
Reply #45 - 05/18/06 at 13:06:15
Quote Print Post  
If I recall correctly, there is nothing saying you can't use them in tournaments. But.....if you need a camera to find the largemouth at Potholes...then Kirk is gonna eat you  alive.......

Doug Rob's right the Guys who can flip real well are going to eat you alive. Drop the camera thing and just fish you will do fine.

Russ

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #46 - 05/18/06 at 15:25:51
Quote Print Post  
Rat bastards....

I knew I should have bought all the packs. There were only 2 left anyhow.

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #47 - 05/18/06 at 18:24:29
Quote Print Post  
Well I hope for all of you Pothole pro's there is a flippin pattern.  I'm gonna be all over the buzzbait bite.  I hear thats the ticket.

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Reply #48 - 05/18/06 at 18:43:42
Quote Print Post  
Seems a little early for the buzzbaits, but I willl be trying also definetly.  SSHHH, don't give up all your stratagies Doug, or lack there of j/k Tongue  Sorry Doug had to throw that in.  I'd leave the camera in the rod box for a while though.  I'll loan you mine for your backseater if they want one.

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #49 - 05/18/06 at 19:19:06
Quote Print Post  
Do not knock the BB bite in the morning, I know that there is nothing better on a calm spring morning.  Anyway, 80+ degrees both Saturday and Sunday with slight winds.  All - Bring your sun screen.  Most of you Western Washington anglers are still shaking off the rust from the winter and those extremely pale areas can get hammered by Mr. Sun in a big hurry, so take care of those areas.

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Reply #50 - 05/18/06 at 20:57:46
Quote Print Post  
You got that right Kirk.  Sun on your side of the mountains is alot different that over here for some reason  Tongue  I can't wait to roll into Wardens, see ya there  !!!

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #51 - 05/18/06 at 22:54:03
Quote Print Post  
I will be thinking of all you fine American workers on Friday, supporting our economy, while my kid and I are slamming fish on Scootney.  I am thinking 30+ fish on the "little Banks Lake" of Grant County.  Here's thinking of all of you! Wink  I am checking out from this keyboard for 8 working days Grin  Can you say fishing elbow?  Thank the Good Lord for late spring vacations and a full tank of gas in the boat. Grin Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo