Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) WBC Potholes (Read 11728 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: WBC Potholes
Reply #30 - 05/15/06 at 19:32:11
Quote Print Post  
Sat.13th....am temp...28....by evening..68
Sunday am temp...36....by evening....85
water temp. up to 65 by sun. afternoon.
Excited?

Largies on the cruise on sunday......less spooky each day. biggest was 4.3...big smally 3.8
Hope they leave the bathrooms open for the tourney cuz they locked them on us till 530 am each day! GRRRRRR....... Angry

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #31 - 05/16/06 at 02:41:34
Quote Print Post  
Hey Gang,
  Does the club have spaces reserved for this "new campground"?  Do I need to call or do we have it handled?

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 05/16/06 at 14:48:05
Quote Print Post  
Ron,

I believe you have to call and reserve a spot. From what I heard during the open we had reserved so many, but call Maglio or Ruman they should know.
Russ

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 05/16/06 at 17:36:42
Quote Print Post  
I don't know how many spots got reserved for the club. Rumann worked that all out. I do know there is only 1 spot available for Memorial day Weekend if anyone is interested.

IP Logged

Andrea L
WBC Member

Reply #34 - 05/16/06 at 22:17:55
Quote Print Post  
Hi Ron,

Per Rumann -- it would be a good idea to call over to  Warden Resort and put your name on one of the sites.  It will give them a good idea about how many sites we'll be taking up for the weekend.  509 349 9865

When I called a couple of weeks ago we were already over the 10 site min. for the $16.50 per night rate!

Have a great day!

Andrea

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #35 - 05/17/06 at 03:39:08
Quote Print Post  
When I set up my reservation a few days ago, they said nothing was reserved for WBC.  It's every man for himself.

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #36 - 05/17/06 at 15:10:41
Quote Print Post  
Not sure who anybody talked to, but the folks at the CG have known we are coming this week-end since February.  It is all good.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 05/17/06 at 17:31:01
Quote Print Post  
I can almost guarantee nobody will be left high and dry. From what they have told me in the past, we can stack boats along an area of the campground and get them all plugged in. Plus there is tons of nice grass for tents. Most stay in tents or trucks anyhow, so we will be fine. With the weather they are having, I may sleep on the boat deck.

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #38 - 05/18/06 at 00:40:06
Quote Print Post  
I didn't mean to imply there weren't any spots available.  Just saying there aren't any reserved spots for WBC (according to the gal I spoke with on the phone).  You need to make your own reservations.

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 05/18/06 at 04:48:02
Quote Print Post  
I just made my reservations today for a RV spot and they seemed to be well aware of us coming and I didn't even need to leave a credit card deposit.  I just want you all to know that it's costing me more to hang out with you guys at Warden's than it would to stay at O'Sullivans with my camping membership discount but it's worth it if I can eat all the leftover fruit pizza.

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #40 - 05/18/06 at 05:14:50
Quote Print Post  
I have a quick question.  I can't seem to remember what the club's rule on underwater cameras during tournament is.  Seems that we had a very spirited debate and vote but I don't remember if it passed or not.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #41 - 05/18/06 at 05:21:09
Quote Print Post  
It was decided doug that if you wanted to waste time lookin....go fer it!

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 05/18/06 at 05:22:41
Quote Print Post  
If I recall correctly, there is nothing saying you can't use them in tournaments. But.....if you need a camera to find the largemouth at Potholes...then Kirk is gonna eat you  alive.......

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #43 - 05/18/06 at 05:47:57
Quote Print Post  
Rob, I stopped off at AS&M and I told them I was fishing Potholes and wanted to know what baits to use and the guy behind the counter hooked me up with all the plastics you bought yesterday so I'm hoping that your pattern pays off...

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Reply #44 - 05/18/06 at 06:08:33
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
Rob, I stopped off at AS&M and I told them I was fishing Potholes and wanted to know what baits to use and the guy behind the counter hooked me up with all the plastics you bought yesterday so I'm hoping that your pattern pays off...

HAHAHAHAHA

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo