Normal Topic Silver Lake Draw Tournament (Read 2397 times)
Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Silver Lake Draw Tournament
04/14/06 at 02:46:01
Quote Print Post  
Hey what is everyone doing for accomodations for the draw tourny.  I was looking at  a couple of options.  I can stay with relatives or split a room with someone.  The other option is to bring down the motorhome and get a couple of bunkmates to split the cost of gas and camping space.  I will be leaving Kent around 6:00 or maybe earlier on Friday night.  Anyway I keep the options open until I get some feel for what will work out the best. 

2nd are we planning a potluck or just finding a place to eat.  I understand there is a great little place in Toutle that does up a prime rib dinner on Saturday but for a large group we would need to give them a little advanced notice.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: Silver Lake Draw Tournament
Reply #1 - 04/14/06 at 03:00:53
Quote Print Post  
I will be camping at Silver lake Motel in the new rig and can do whatever the rest want to do....if the weather is nice it would be nice to have a bar-b-que but if rainy......by all means...going out is good.

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/14/06 at 03:15:15
Quote Print Post  
I would be willing to split the cost of a room, as I've made no reservations or anything yet.  If you end up taking the motorhome, let me know as I can help out with the cost for the nights as a tent doesn't sound fun this time of year  Tongue

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/14/06 at 17:16:28
Quote Print Post  
Hey Doug I need a place to stay too. I would be willing to split costs as well on the motorhome or a room. Let me know.

Carlos

IP Logged

Going To Close This Year
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 04/14/06 at 22:12:44
Quote Print Post  
Doug

I would be willing to bunk up with you fellows, if there's room. Let me know what number I am on the list.

Daryl

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #5 - 04/20/06 at 04:11:00
Quote Print Post  
Guys,
  I am driving the "hooptie rig" down alone.  If any non boaters are looking for a ride, let me know.  No need to help with fuel, I'm going with or without you, more for "the company" than anything.  Open invite, let me know 425-246-3075  BTW, plenty of room for gear and stuff, but you figure out where your sleeping.

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 04/21/06 at 16:13:31
Quote Print Post  
Pre-fishing Sat-Sun......anyone wanna Bar-B-Que? one pm public launch?

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo