Normal Topic Anglers Marine Bassboat Bonanza (Read 2050 times)
RussBaker
Ex Member

Anglers Marine Bassboat Bonanza
03/03/06 at 04:58:28
Quote Print Post  
Looking for a new boat,

Angler's Marine will be letting people run some of there new boats out on Lake Wa this weekend from 10-3 On Saturday. They will have a new Skeeter I Class, Not sure about the ZX, a Triton or two and a Z-20 Ranger Commanche.

So if you are looking for that new rig now or in the future come on down to Coulon Park Ramp and give it a go.
Russ

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: Anglers Marine Bassboat Bonanza
Reply #1 - 03/04/06 at 03:27:28
Quote Print Post  
OH BOY...THAT MEANS THEY WONT BE WORKING ON MY BOAT!! YEAH!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Angry

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/04/06 at 06:29:12
Quote Print Post  
russ, does that mean they are now a ranger dealer?

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/04/06 at 17:05:33
Quote Print Post  
Troy,

No they just want you to compare the Ranger Z series to the I Class and Triton.
Russ

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/05/06 at 01:47:55
Quote Print Post  
They had two 20 I's there, a 21-I, a 250ZX, Triton 21-ZX, a Z-19 Ranger, 188VS & a Z-20 Ranger. If you didn't go you missed a good time to ride some of the new boats.

I saw Dave Hendricks there. He and I both rode in the Z-20. And I also rode in the Skeeter-20 & 21 I. Skeeter has made some major improvements in the I-Class. It handled great, good speed, and very confortable, no slap, no backwash. Cons little leg room for taller pasengers, storage/rod locker doors harder to get open than the Ranger's new lock system.

Great day to be out on the water.
Russ

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #5 - 03/05/06 at 03:43:16
Quote Print Post  
Russ,
 Does that mean your going to PROSTAFF for Skeeter instead?  Sounds like you're pretty impressed with your companies competition.  Careful with your comments, Procraft might just "drop you" like the "IKE".

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/05/06 at 04:03:09
Quote Print Post  
Not a Bug Man by any means, just looking at whats new. No one sells ProCraft up here anymore and looking to keep all my options open. Maybe I will take Ike's place with a new Ranger.
Russ

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo