Normal Topic It's a 5 pounder! (Read 1617 times)
Xsftballer
Forum Member

St. Croix Rods Pro Staff,
Anglers Marine Pro Staff

It's a 5 pounder!
02/14/06 at 00:24:16
Quote Print Post  
Carlos was the man at a lake last weekend. Rob, Carlos, his brother Eric and I went fishing and Rob and Carlos were the only ones to get fish. Very slow fishing out Saturday, but Carlos pulled in the big one at 5-4. Nice Largemouth.

Next time Webster, you might get him.

Misunderstood

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Re: It's a 5 pounder!
Reply #1 - 02/14/06 at 04:17:47
Quote Print Post  
WOW, thats awesome.  Good job Carlos.  What lake, or what surrounding city was the lake in? Tongue

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/14/06 at 05:14:35
Quote Print Post  
Silver Lake HUH?

HUH?

HUH?

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/14/06 at 05:43:12
Quote Print Post  
Water temps were between 45-47 degrees....cold. One of those days when you're looking for 1 bite and Carlos got it. I was able to pull a 2 1/2 pounder and huge scale from something. Slow day, but great weather and company. Carlos even got some sweet camera phone film footage.

Hey Mike..I'll take credit for being the guide... Wink

IP Logged

bill44
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 02/14/06 at 16:52:57
Quote Print Post  
Hey Carlos,

Way to go.  It must have been the meal replacement that gave you the strength to bring that 5 pounder in.

Sounds like a great day on the lake for you guys.

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 02/14/06 at 17:27:24
Quote Print Post  
Yee Haw!!  Grin Yeah Sat. was a blast! It felt good to get out and shake off the dust. Flippin' jigs all day payed off. It was a great day out on the water. The conditions were ideal for Feb. Kind of warm, a litttle sun, and great company Grin. What a way to start out the year! Hey Bill we missed ya, your right the meal replacements work! Wink

Carlos

« Last Edit: 02/14/06 at 20:47:56 by »  

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo