Normal Topic Tough Game (Read 2400 times)
gotfive
Ex Member

Tough Game
02/06/06 at 04:36:35
Quote Print Post  
Was it just me or did the ref's miss a pretty good game.  What a shame.  The TD in by Darrel Jackson that was called back was pathetic.  Great that they made the super bowl, but I would have liked for them to catch a few more passes.  What up Jeremy Stevens?  Grr.......

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Re: Tough Game
Reply #1 - 02/06/06 at 04:55:49
Quote Print Post  
It was disgraceful.  The officials were pathetic.  I smell corruption.  If I were a Steelers fan right now, I'd be embarrassed.

It definitely was one of the worst superbowls in history.

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/06/06 at 15:57:31
Quote Print Post  
DAMM...I have to agree with Glenn?  O.K.  I agree with Glenn Grin

Rich

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #3 - 02/06/06 at 16:49:17
Quote Print Post  
Rich,
It's not so hard to agree with Glenn. Smiley  He acutally has some good ideas and thoughts from time to time. Roll Eyes
What's hard is letting Glenn know that you agree with him!! Grin

Smitty
Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 02/06/06 at 16:59:57
Quote Print Post  
My opinion on the officiating?.......
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR breath GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr. RRRRRRR. RRRRR. RR.

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 02/06/06 at 17:27:23
Quote Print Post  
Jeez Larry,  I hope those sounds are coming from your throat!!!

So Right, Smitty Wink Wink Cheesy

Rich

IP Logged

shewhofishes
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 02/06/06 at 17:52:26
Quote Print Post  
I have TiVo and during the game I had to keep playing back some of those calls just to maybe see what the refs were seeing....
I was looking forward to seeing a good game....maybe next year.  The whole thing was weird, including the half time show that I fast forward through....

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 02/07/06 at 03:53:47
Quote Print Post  
Don't you guys/gals remember what it was like last year and before, we never got calls, then, to top it off, it seems as if all the tickets were given/sold/bartered/whatever to Steeler Fans and what happend to fair and equal distribution of tickets to BOTH teams?  And,  it's just not in football that the Northwest or west coast gets the shaft, it seems the Easterners feel (I'll throw in the southerners too) think they are the tops of everything (I'll forget I'm from Tennessee for a moment) What about the years it's taken western anglers to gain some respect on the tour..... No Respect, No Respect....Rodney you stated our case wellllll.............Go SEAHAWKS...

Chuck

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo