Normal Topic sawyer lake (Read 1991 times)
Hooter
WBC Member

topwater under a full
moon

sawyer lake
02/05/06 at 05:46:27
Quote Print Post  
Hi! Just learned about your club. I am trying to learn how to catch bass in the winter. Any tips on where and what to fish would really help. THANKS

SHUT UP AND FISH!!!           I fish because the voices in my head tell me too.
IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Re: sawyer lake
Reply #1 - 02/05/06 at 06:07:35
Quote Print Post  
Nightbasser,
Check out the site under Western Washington lakes.  Lots of our club members kill'em on Washington adn Sammamish and the tactics they use have proven themselves on other bodies of water.  I think you will find a lot of help here.  Welcome to the forum and to WBC.

IP Logged

Hooter
WBC Member

topwater under a full
moon

Reply #2 - 02/05/06 at 15:22:14
Quote Print Post  
Thanks gotfive! The son and me will give it a shot this am.
« Last Edit: 02/06/06 at 03:33:38 by Hooter »  

SHUT UP AND FISH!!!           I fish because the voices in my head tell me too.
IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/05/06 at 16:57:42
Quote Print Post  
Welcome to the site and hope to see you at a meeting and as a member. Do me a favor though and get rid of the freaky, demon kitty picture....it's freakin me out.  Grin Take that posessed looking thing fishing with you. Looks like he could shoot in the water and catch them for you.

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #4 - 02/06/06 at 03:28:54
Quote Print Post  
Hey "night basser",
  I used to fish Lake Sawyer alot but it has been hit very hard the past 10 or so years.  You can still catch fish but not like you used to.  Best bet, in my opinion, of course, is Lake Washington.  Have yet to have a "fishless" trip this winter.  Green/Gold flake tube with the leadhead inserted into the tube, 3/8th oz., fish breaks at about 35-40 ft. and drag it REAL SLOWWWWWW.  Got five today and the fish just slammed it!  Good luck, and remember, SLOW!

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 02/06/06 at 19:20:54
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
Do me a favor though and get rid of the freaky, demon kitty picture....it's freakin me out.  Grin Take that posessed looking thing fishing with you. Looks like he could shoot in the water and catch them for you.

I'll bet that cat would make a great top water bait around structure and points. Grin

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo