Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Potholes Open Tourney (Read 27558 times)
Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: Potholes Open Tourney
Reply #45 - 03/09/06 at 03:17:38
Quote Print Post  
For those wondering, I confirmed that we can stay in the upstairs of the club house. This is a huge area with several couches, a fireplace and a TV. I think they may have put a bigger one up there. There is a bigger one downstairs in either case. My dad said he could have breakfast ready if we all chose to pitch in for eggs, bacon, toast whatever. Would be nice to wake up to breakfast and some morning television instead of searching for a restaurant and waiting in line.

IP Logged

Brian
Ex Member

Reply #46 - 03/09/06 at 05:39:09
Quote Print Post  
When is your Moses Lake tournament? I didn't see it on the calendar. You guys are sure a crackup! Anyway, just was wondering how far is that Warden Lake Campround from Moses, as we also have a tough time finding a decent camping area when it comes to Moses Lake. I will look it up on Google Earth. Thanks

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #47 - 03/09/06 at 06:27:10
Quote Print Post  
It's around 20 minutes to the launch. The site is only a few miles from HWY 17, then you take that for about 12-15 miles into Moses Lake and work your way to the launch.

I think it would be ideal for both the Potholes and Moses Lake tournaments. Plus you can dink aound in the seep lakes after the weigh-ins if you choose.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #48 - 03/09/06 at 21:20:56
Quote Print Post  
I'm sorry to report that the Payseno team did not get into the Open this year. Sad Sad Cry They took 124 teams this year and it took just two days to fill.

I guess if you aired your entry you were pretty much guaranteed a spot in the event. Count your lucky stars if you got in.

Russ

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #49 - 03/09/06 at 23:32:49
Quote Print Post  
I just got off the phone with the tournament director Ken and have learned we are on the waiting list....I'm hoping for the best.....we'll have to see what happens from this point.

I know for next year I'm going to send my application Next Day Air to assure I get in this tournament.  I can't believe I'm on the waiting list since I sent my application back the very next day from when I recieved it at my residence.

If me and Nick aren't able to get in, then I would like to wish all the WBC competitors good luck.

Bob

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #50 - 03/10/06 at 01:27:58
Quote Print Post  
Hate to be a pain but if anyone is planning on making reservations for another campground for any tournaments please get ahold of Jim Rumann first or we will get a situation again where a campground is hammered with a 600 dollar loss because we as a club had too many people out freelancing campgrounds. Communication is paramount as our clubs credibility is at stake and we will no longer be able to make reservations without a cash deposit. Embarrassed

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #51 - 03/10/06 at 03:02:56
Quote Print Post  
Don't worry Larry, I plan on getting with Jim about this. Problem happens when you find a better deal than what the director planned. As Andrea said, she saved $10 a night by using the other campground. Hard to pass that up.

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #52 - 03/10/06 at 04:11:52
Quote Print Post  
Bob,
that is a bummer.  My guess is you will get in.   Keep in touch with Ken. 

Rob,
Thanks for getting this all set up.  It should be fun.  As for the grub, Sunday would be great, but I like to support the Mardon restaurant on Saturday morning, sort of my way of saying thanks.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #53 - 03/10/06 at 04:17:04
Quote Print Post  
I can respect that Kirk.

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #54 - 03/10/06 at 04:45:29
Quote Print Post  
Rob-
I'm still planning on coming over there since Ken told me today on the phone there is a Fair chance of still getting in since some people don't show up.  Could you still hold a spot for me and Nick at the Warden campground?

Even if I don't get in, I'll still go fishing somewhere over there and it will still be fun hanging with you guys...Wish me luck.

Kirk-

I'll be definitely be checking back with Ken that's for sure- Thanks for the advice.

Bob

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #55 - 03/10/06 at 16:19:56
Quote Print Post  
No prob Bob. I hadn't cancelled that spot anyhow because I thought there would be a chance you guys would still come over to fish.

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #56 - 03/10/06 at 17:37:11
Quote Print Post  
Cool...Glad to hear you guy's are still coming. 8) Besides someone has to keep an eye on Russ Wink at the poker table! Tongue

Carlos

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #57 - 03/10/06 at 20:31:31
Quote Print Post  
Carlos,

Your on dude, just say your all in and I will check your bluff. Thats a good one Carlos, still lol.
Russ

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #58 - 03/14/06 at 22:42:59
Quote Print Post  
Man, I want to come over just for the poker.

IP Logged

REDCHAMP
Ex Member

Reply #59 - 03/16/06 at 05:24:04
Quote Print Post  
Andrea,
All I've ever paid at O'Sullivans is about 20 per nite, camper or tent.
Mark

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo