Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Potholes Open Tourney (Read 27508 times)
Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: Potholes Open Tourney
Reply #30 - 03/03/06 at 15:28:40
Quote Print Post  
Also for those staying at Warden's....I usually sleep on the couch in the clubhouse when it is cold like when I was there for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am going to see if we can do that for those interested. There are 4-5 couches and plenty of floor downstairs and up. Plus the fireplace keeps the place toasty. If we are able to then bring a mat or something, and don't worry about the tent. Makes it nice when you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night....you can just walk to it instead of going outside the truck in 20 degree weather.... Smiley

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 03/03/06 at 16:22:11
Quote Print Post  
What Rob is failing to mention is that I will be cuddling up with him to keep him warm.  Go team pork-n-cheese.

Mark

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 03/03/06 at 17:10:45
Quote Print Post  
Sorry guys..I'm still trying to break Mark of that gay fireman stuff. Just bear with me.

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 03/03/06 at 18:32:31
Quote Print Post  
Team Pork and Cheese...That's funny Mark Grin. Just who is the pork and who is the cheese? Well, I guess you guy's got the big couch together downstairs.  Wink I got dibs on the small one.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #34 - 03/03/06 at 19:24:28
Quote Print Post  
I'm still LOL on that one. Yea Carlos who is the Pork & the Cheese. I guess we better not bend over near them. I was wondering about you two guys. Can you say Mark the Cross Dresser or is that Rob? I guess to each his own.
Looking forward to saying ,"All In",
Russ

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #35 - 03/03/06 at 20:53:23
Quote Print Post  
Hey Russ, you're not going to get too sh*tfaced again and forget you lost and throw a big ole fit are you?

Here's the Pork and Cheese story. Mark and I are both Portuguese. He is half and I am a quarter. When he was a young boy who couldn't pronounce "portuguese" and said "pork and cheese." So now we are team "Pork and Cheese"

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #36 - 03/03/06 at 21:41:05
Quote Print Post  
Oh I thought it was cause you are a cop and he was just cheesey. WinkJust kidding I knew that. BTW I was waiting for someone to ask Russ about that. Shocked He he he now that was funny. Grin

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 03/03/06 at 22:16:30
Quote Print Post  
Rob is obviously the Pork, being a cop and all.  And yes, I'm the cheesy one.  Grin

Mark

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #38 - 03/04/06 at 00:24:49
Quote Print Post  
Rob,

I did really win you know.!!!!!!!!!
I'm in,I'm In.
Russ

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 03/04/06 at 03:30:07
Quote Print Post  
Yes.....they rode the range together as emergency workers.......now they ride a different range, a range on a Brokeback Bassboat!

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #40 - 03/04/06 at 05:15:47
Quote Print Post  
Hey sorry guys I just spoke with the ole man and the rates went up to $20 a night. Still cheaper than anything around as far as I know. Let me know if that's a problem for anyone.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #41 - 03/04/06 at 15:57:34
Quote Print Post  
Rob...as far as May Tournament O'Sullivans has been reserved as of January....if there is a change requested then Jim needs to be called to give ample time to cancel......as for the Moses tournament it would be closer to Moses than O'Sullivans and not so noisy as the park at moses so let Jim know that too.

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 03/04/06 at 17:04:19
Quote Print Post  
Rob,

Still good with us
Russ

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #43 - 03/04/06 at 18:44:42
Quote Print Post  
Rob et al,
Oh boy, a sleep over!!  Rob and Mark, just stay the h#@l  away from me.  You public safety guys make me a little nervous.  You give whole new meaning to "beaver hut pattern". 

We can swing twenty.  Thanks for handling this for us.

Kirk

IP Logged

Andrea L
WBC Member

Reply #44 - 03/04/06 at 22:30:03
Quote Print Post  
Rob,

Lyle is fine with the 20 a night -- it really beats the 30+ that O'Sullivans charges us because we have a camper.

Thanks
Andrea

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo