Normal Topic WBC show booth (Read 982 times)
EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

WBC show booth
01/29/06 at 17:38:23
Quote Print Post  
Hey Gang,
  Kids and Shanne and I went to the Sportmans Show yesterday.  Had a great time and I think we saw every WBC member on the roster at one time or another.  Point for the email, the show booth that Lyle and Andrea built.  That is AWESOME!  You guys did a great job and it looks so professional.  Thanks to both of you for the efforts.  It works so much better than years past because passers by can step in the booth and talk fishin" rather than "hold up traffic".  GREAT JOB!   The tournament schedule on business cards, the booth, and the smiles represent the club well.  You have my vote for LIFE TIME MEMBERS!Cheesy

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: WBC show booth
Reply #1 - 01/29/06 at 18:19:24
Quote Print Post  
The booth does look great and one of the best looking I saw. For those who didn't get a chance to see it, Lyle built this awesome cabinet/wall style display and the craftsmanship was flawless. It had storage, countertop space and was beautifully trimmed. Andrea got some great pictures of club members and had them displayed. The video was a great idea, so was the blown up schedule and pictures. The Logston's did a great job.

I know where to look when I need a bedroom set built.  Smiley

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Re: WBC show booth
Reply #2 - 01/30/06 at 00:30:34
Quote Print Post  
Lyle & Andrea,

Awesome job on the new booth. I can't stop raving about the new booth. Best booth in the entire show.
Russ

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo