Normal Topic Merry Christmas (Read 1942 times)
JohnKTKim
Ex Member

Merry Christmas
12/21/05 at 01:21:00
Quote Print Post  
Hello everyone,

Thought that I'd wish all of you and your family a very Merry Christmas

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: Merry Christmas
Reply #1 - 12/21/05 at 02:19:36
Quote Print Post  
Yeah that's right...he said it!!!......

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Friggin leftwingers.....they make me sick

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 12/21/05 at 18:54:52
Quote Print Post  
Yeah, and happy Festivus too.  It is time for the airing of grievences, followed by the feats of strength. Wink

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 12/21/05 at 20:35:12
Quote Print Post  
Merry Christmas, back at you.  It has been a great year, and I am truly blessed.

Kirk

IP Logged

JohnKTKim
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 12/21/05 at 22:33:36
Quote Print Post  
Rob this is for the "Friggin leftwingers"

A Politicaly Correct Greeting to all

I really wanted to post some sort of holiday greeting, but it is so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with one of my attorneys yesterday, and on his advice I want to say to all of you:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Regards

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 12/22/05 at 00:36:40
Quote Print Post  
What John said...Whatever that was.

All seriousness aside  Dottie and I would like to wish you and yours all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and  A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

If you don't like this then I wish to carress your lips with the breath of love as you KISS MY ....Oh I think you get the point.

Rich & Dottie

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 12/22/05 at 05:12:01
Quote Print Post  
May your Upside-Down Christmas Tree shine brightly into the night and guide the portly one to your home.

p.s.......do'nt forget the cookies!

HO! HO! HO!

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Reply #7 - 12/22/05 at 05:37:08
Quote Print Post  
Happy FESTIVUS!

Stu

Main elements of Festivus

Festivus celebration includes four major components:

The Festivus Pole: The Costanzas' tradition begins with a bare aluminum pole, which Frank praises for its "very high strength-to-weight ratio." During Festivus, an unadorned aluminum pole is displayed. The pole was chosen apparently in opposition to the commercialization of highly decorated Christmas trees, because it is "very low-maintenance," and also because the holiday's patron, Frank Costanza, "find[s] tinsel distracting."

Festivus Dinner: The Festivus dinner menu is flexible, but it should be filling non-holiday comfort food (no turkey, duck, goose, or ham). The televised dinner featured what may have been meatloaf or spaghetti in a red sauce. (Presumably, an entree in a red sauce is more festive.) Kruger took a flask out from his jacket and took a swig; so one might interpret that drinking is optional.

The Airing of Grievances: At the Festivus dinner, each participant tells friends and family of all the instances where they disappointed him or her that year.

The Feats of Strength: The head of the family tests his or her strength against one participant of the head's choosing. Festivus is not considered over until the head of the family has been pinned to the ground. A participant is allowed to decline to attempt to pin the head of the family only if they have something better to do instead.

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo