Normal Topic Winter weather forecast (Read 2102 times)
skunk boy
Ex Member

Winter weather forecast
10/11/05 at 20:09:15
Quote Print Post  
Hey folks-

I thought all of you winter fisherman and hunters might find this information interesting....

http://www.eastkingcountynews.com/user/NW%20FALL%20AND%20WINTER%20OUTLOOK%209-15...

Bob

IP Logged

CANNOT CLOSE THE DEAL
Ex Member

Re: Winter weather forecast
Reply #1 - 10/11/05 at 20:35:10
Quote Print Post  
Bob

Do skunk's hibernate?

Love,

Daryl

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 10/11/05 at 22:47:49
Quote Print Post  
Daryl,

That was a fuuny one. I'm not sure whether they do or not. Bob could probably answer that one best.
Russ

IP Logged

skunk boy
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/11/05 at 22:59:16
Quote Print Post  
No Daryl...this particular skunk is going to try and get his white line erased at the Frostbite Tourney in about three weeks.  I would like to return to my regular forum name as soon as possible.

Are you going to be fishing the Frostbite?  I hope so...it sounds like a lot of WBC guys are going to be wooping up on some smallies at Banks in about three weeks.

« Last Edit: 10/12/05 at 14:50:43 by »  

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 10/12/05 at 02:15:39
Quote Print Post  
ok i dont like reading anything that doesnt tell me how to catch bass(which makes college bad).  is it going to be deathly cold or what?

IP Logged

skunk boy
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 10/12/05 at 14:55:47
Quote Print Post  
Troy-  Where you able to click on the link?

It appears we are in for a colder, wetter year than what we're usually accustomed to.

IP Logged

CANNOT CLOSE THE DEAL
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 10/12/05 at 15:15:46
Quote Print Post  
Sorry Bob I couldn't resist. No, the only frostbite I will see is from my wife. I'm cleaning out the boat for the winter. I think I will go steelhead fishing for a while and get some confidence back in my fishing. Then I will ramp up for Northwest next year. Good luck to you guy's going to Banks.

Daryl

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 10/12/05 at 23:13:56
Quote Print Post  
hey daryl i was un aware steelheading gave anyone confidence.  they are one tough fish to catch.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo