Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Bass Bowl on Lake Washington (Read 14366 times)
Weedwalker
Ex Member

Re: Bass Bowl on Lake Washington
Reply #45 - 10/07/05 at 23:45:25
Quote Print Post  
Nick, Isn't this a one day tourney? If so you would have Sunday with the family. (no pressure...... Wink)  As far as the hours go I believe drivers meeting is at 6:30am at Gene Coulon, I'm planning on being there at 6am to make sure we have plenty of time to get things in order.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #46 - 10/07/05 at 23:53:28
Quote Print Post  
Brian...read the site buddy...two days.......Nick......Dan Mowry can fish Sunday and if you fish Saturday......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....do they allow switching of partners?

IP Logged

M_Fields
Forum Member

Support the Troops!

Reply #47 - 10/08/05 at 00:07:35
Quote Print Post  
I was under the impression that it was a one day tournament, until I was checking their site out. Either way I am fine. When do you guys think we should be talking about our strategy for tomorrow? If anything goes, I suggest their be atlest one cell phone in each boat. Marc.

"Residing in Missouri wishin I was in Washington"

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #48 - 10/08/05 at 00:08:52
Quote Print Post  
So be it! I'll just have to deal with it........ Wink

IP Logged

Mike_W
Ex Member

Reply #49 - 10/08/05 at 02:07:42
Quote Print Post  
What the?

I talked to Ron, he is fishing it. My boat is full. Sorry if we caused any confusion. Thanks to all that voulanteered to take his place.

On a side note. I am not real crazy about using cell phones and what not. I know that it is open to everything but I PERSONALY think that is not right. I don't think that it is needed. I will tell everyone where and what we are fishing, on the dock. I am not trying to hold back info from club members. I just think that it is crazy to get on the phone to call your team mates to tell them were the hot bite is. I would not want to win like that. My personal thought. No grudges against people that do it. It's just not for me. Cool?

See ya in the morning

Mike

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #50 - 10/08/05 at 02:36:49
Quote Print Post  
Mike,
  I can see it is going to be a LOOOOONNNNGGGG weekend, if you and I as partners don't even discuss whether or not we want to share info with the rest of the club! Wink  See you guys in the morning.  BTW, Thanks for the offer Rich!  Would you even help her go to the BATHROOM?  Just curious Grin

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #51 - 10/08/05 at 02:39:01
Quote Print Post  
So is Smitty fishing or not. I would really like to know so I know whether I need to show up or not.

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #52 - 10/08/05 at 04:14:12
Quote Print Post  
Maybe a stupid question Nick, but didn't you start this thing and now your not fishing?

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #53 - 10/08/05 at 05:59:01
Quote Print Post  
No Nick...we are covered...I believe the team is....
Wolsky-Hankinson
Fields-Walker
Smith-Randle
Blandi-Sullivan
Loth-Loth

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #54 - 10/08/05 at 06:00:17
Quote Print Post  
P.s..........Just saw Kansas in concert........

Grin AWESOME!!!  Grin

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #55 - 10/09/05 at 00:47:02
Quote Print Post  
Well....for those interested and riveted to your seats.....
Your team has gotten into the thick of it....at least in guestemates.
two boats limited
one boat got four
one got three
and another will do great tommorrow  Wink!

Anyways we have around 26-28 pounds total for the team....again estimates only so we will have to get the sizes up and totals up!
Send that positive energy Ya'll!

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #56 - 10/11/05 at 04:12:16
Quote Print Post  
Well....for THOSE who were asking...The team took 3rd. place out of six teams less than a pound out of 2nd with 40+- pounds behind Skagit and they were behind the Hoghunters of Puyallup who had 60+ pounds for the two days....All boats reported very soft bites and boat control on rock piles and deep docks payed off.

Hope to see most of YOU out there next year as they are going to make this a regular thing.

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #57 - 10/11/05 at 04:14:46
Quote Print Post  
good job.  that format sure seems like alot of fun.

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #58 - 10/11/05 at 04:15:40
Quote Print Post  
Well said Larry.  I had a fun time.

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #59 - 10/12/05 at 02:54:10
Quote Print Post  
Mike,
  If you hadn't spent so much time trying to catch those 2 lb. perch, we may have finished better! Grin  I tried to post the picture on the WBC website but it keeps "kicking it back" TOO BIG.  I guess I could email it directly to you.
  Thanks for a good time and would enjoy doing it again.  BTW, thanks for being the NET B@*CH! Roll Eyes

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo