Normal Topic Potholes (Read 2691 times)
Hawkeye
Ex Member

Potholes
08/29/05 at 03:52:51
Quote Print Post  
I am planning on fishing the Old Farts Tournament at Potholes in a few weeks but I don't want to stay at Mar-Dons. Any suggestions on reasonably priced Motels in Moses Lake? I would like a motel room that is easy to charge batteries from.

"Think Bass"

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Re: Potholes
Reply #1 - 08/29/05 at 15:12:24
Quote Print Post  
Hawkeye,
Motel 6 is a good bet. 

kh

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/29/05 at 17:38:45
Quote Print Post  
If you want an inexpensive place to stay then stay at the Warden Lake Campground. $15 a night for full hook up sites that are twice as big as Mardon's. Plus the restroom facilities are prime with free showers. They are just a few miles past the Lind Coulee launch towards Moses on the right hand side. I have stayed there all year since I found them in the Spring. The owner's name is Joe and he is super nice. My parents keep their trailer there year round and go every weekend.

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/29/05 at 19:48:43
Quote Print Post  
Rob,
When are you planning another trip over? 

Kirk

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 08/29/05 at 20:51:18
Quote Print Post  
I'm actually looking into hitting Tri-cities this weekend but will definitely be over there some time this fall. Just not quite sure when. I am in the process of moving and have to be out by the end of the month so my weekends may be scarce. I guess it depends on whether I get in gear and get stuff packed. I would like to catch one weekend in Sept or early Oct for sure. I'll let you know when I do Kirk. I'd love to stop by and see the place you have over there. Myself and another crazy clubber thought of trying some ice fishing this winter...what the heck

BTW You get any of my messages? I called you back several weeks ago after you left a message on my phone. Don't want you to think I ignored you or something.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo