Normal Topic Letter from City of Renton about Coulon... (Read 1154 times)
S._Basser
Ex Member

Letter from City of Renton about Coulon...
08/15/05 at 04:05:49
Quote Print Post  
I got a letter from the City of Renton, saying that I could get a refund on my '05 Launch Permit, or get a free '06 Permit, when the time comes. According to the letter, this is due to vandalism to the pay box on the dock at Coulon. The logic appears to be that the cash customers have been getting by for free, so they feel those with season permits should get the same. They seem to be afraid that folks will stop using the launch, because they haven't been able to pay to use it. Or perhaps we permit holders are upset because the cash customers aren't paying. I'm ROFLMAO! Anybody know more about this? It really doesn't make any sense to me.  Undecided
C&R, Steve

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Re: Letter from City of Renton about Coulon...
Reply #1 - 08/15/05 at 06:11:45
Quote Print Post  
I got my letter, works for me.  Free 06 permit Smiley  Basically though I'm getting the renton resident rate, since they charged me $60 for a year to begin with.

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/15/05 at 13:38:37
Quote Print Post  
I am monitoring this thread veeeery closely Chris, because I want a payraise in 06.  You may have another letter soon.  Hmmm??  Grin Roll Eyes Grin

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/15/05 at 14:57:42
Quote Print Post  
BIG MOTHER IS WATCHING

Be vewy, vewy afwade.

This isn't Rich

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo