Normal Topic help me out please! (Read 696 times)
junkfisher
Ex Member

help me out please!
08/07/05 at 08:00:22
Quote Print Post  
Hi this is jon, new member signed up last meeting (july) and i have a problem.  See i dont have a boat and its been like 3 whole weeks since my last fishing adventure, so if someone is fishing this sunday (8/7) close to renton/kent area and has an open back seat id b happy to pay for some gas or anyother expense.  please, please give me a call @206-229-7461,  lol is been such a long time im resorting to begging.  p.s i dont have the internet (on a freinds) so call if you have an open seat.....pretty please.

p.s
  lol this saturday i was at the mercer boat launch and no one showed up for the fish in, so i called the rev' and I found out it was at sammamish ; ( damn seafair!
but i did manage to pull a 1 1/2 pounder from the shore with a brush hog.  How did yall do at sammish?

p.s.s
sorry for all the type but when do i get assigned an ambassador i need to learn new things and get out on the water or i'll go crazy.

good day

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Re: help me out please!
Reply #1 - 08/07/05 at 23:47:15
Quote Print Post  
having the same problems havent fished for a while. check your PMs.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo