Normal Topic KVD Classic Win Number 2 (Read 1660 times)
Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

KVD Classic Win Number 2
07/31/05 at 23:48:39
Quote Print Post  
This is one hot fisherman.   Shocked

Winner of back-to-back tournaments coming into the classic and now the 2005 Classic Champion.   Smiley

Has to be that Quantum equipment he uses wouldn't you say   Grin

BillB

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Re: KVD Classic Win Number 2
Reply #1 - 08/01/05 at 00:18:10
Quote Print Post  
I watched alot of the coverage, didn't fish at all today  Tongue.  Glad he won!  I like me some quantum too, not to crazy about his boat sponsor  Grin

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/01/05 at 00:46:20
Quote Print Post  
How about this the last three classics that Aaron Martens has fished he's been runner up. That's three in a row. He just can't win one of those darn classics. Nice to see KVD win another. I don't know if it's his quantum equipment though.

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/01/05 at 01:00:26
Quote Print Post  
Equipment didn't have much to do with it.  He's an animal, don't forget about his big bass record breaker this year.  I read it got beat a month or so later by a no-name angler though.

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 08/01/05 at 22:32:33
Quote Print Post  
I like his Quantum stuff, and his Nitro boat too! I guess if it's good enough for him to win all that he does and he is close to beating Denny Brauer in all-time Tournaments winnings (I think he's only about $50,000 behind) - then it's good enough for the likes of me.

Faz

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 08/02/05 at 01:22:48
Quote Print Post  
But Faz,  his stuff works! Shocked

Rich

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo