Normal Topic A HUGE THANKS... (Read 808 times)
Rich
Ex Member

A HUGE THANKS...
07/17/05 at 22:02:13
Quote Print Post  
I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank everyone for their help and kind thoughts.

Especially Doug Booth for setting us up for the Jack & Jill tourney.  Dottie and I had planned to go over a couple days early, camp and fish at Banks and then wait for the rest of you to get there.  But that wasn't going to happen.  But now Doug loans us his boat and then goes to extra measures to make the boat user (me) friendly.  WHAT A  WBC  MEMBER.

After this tourney I will probably be looking for a backseat for the other 2 tourneys.  And am usually available to backseat for the day for outings around our area. 

Thanks, again to all of you.

Rich

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: A HUGE THANKS...
Reply #1 - 07/18/05 at 14:43:12
Quote Print Post  
I'll add another story on the side which is why the members of this club are great.

Prefishing Potholes this year I got a later start getting over there as I waited for Carlos to get off work and such. As we get past Easton we blow a trailer tire and no spare. I called Jarrell and he spoke with Hudgens and Hankinson (they were at Sportsman's by now) and they both pulled there spares off for me. Jarrell was going to run them all the back for me to get on the boat even though it was out of his way and late in the evening. Fortunately I was able to get it into Cle Elum on 3 tires and get it fix and I was able to call him and cancel his assistance. Point is that I appreciate other members going out of their way to help out another. It is good comradery and loyalty to fellow members....

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo