Normal Topic sawyer (Read 1452 times)
grubber
Ex Member

sawyer
06/27/05 at 13:18:53
Quote Print Post  
well, since i over-slept sunday morning too long to make it back to riffe for day 2 of the tourny ( i didn't do too well on day one with a five fish limit that weighed just 3-3) i just saved the gas money and did some things on the to-do list. the day was not all lost though. me and my brother fished sawyer for the last 4 hours of the day. i got a 3-2 smallie and a 4-8 largemouth. we also caught a bunch of crappie and perch and dinks.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: sawyer
Reply #1 - 06/27/05 at 15:32:25
Quote Print Post  
Someone should have woke you. That sucks. Carlos and I were wondering where you had gone. That almost happened to us on day one. My own fault for not setting the alarm though.

We thought Smitty had the smallest 5 fish sack, but I guess they overlooked yours. I think you get the honors...hahaha

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 06/27/05 at 18:54:23
Quote Print Post  
I'm really "bummed out " now.  Undecided I think I'll protest to the TD over giving out false information and building up a person's ego, only to have it smashed by his inaccuracies!! Tongue  To have a club record snached away after it has been awarded, is just too hard for me to accept!! Cry Cry  Woe is me!!

Smitty

Nanner Nanner

IP Logged

grubber
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/27/05 at 22:04:52
Quote Print Post  
it was tough work (culling out all though hawgs) to get the smallest 5 fish bag!  Wink

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo