Normal Topic Finally catching up on the tournament page (Read 2991 times)
Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Finally catching up on the tournament page
05/04/05 at 19:11:52
Quote Print Post  
Hey WBC just a quick note to let you know that I have finally gotten ahold of the information and will shortly be completing the archive information for all of the tournaments in 2004.  Also the templates are in place for this years tournaments and will have the information posted as it comes in.  (I have the silver lake preliminary info posted now)  You can find the link over on the WBC links page or at  www.bbrynteson.com.

I will not be fishing the tournaments this year, as I have returned to school and it is taking up almost all of my time.  Therefore I scramble to find the information.  Any and all pictures of tournament events, top finishers, action or comical would be greatly appreciated. 

Also let me know if there is any type of information that you like to see included on the pages. 

I look forward to watching the tournament results I hope all of you do well and have a lot of fun this year.

Thanks in advance
BillB
« Last Edit: 05/04/05 at 21:52:55 by »  

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Re: Finally catching up on the tournament page
Reply #1 - 05/06/05 at 02:34:05
Quote Print Post  
Big shout out to Rob & Terry

Terry found a couple of discrepancies in the results from a couple of tournaments and we were able to correct them.  Let me know if any of you find any others.

Also Rob was able to send over some pictures (big fish & him with his hardware) that will go a long way toward completing the Silver Lake page.  (Anyone else have pictures?)

I am also looking for results to tournaments from 2001 and before, anyone have a clue if any of this paperwork is still sitting in a dusty folder somewhere?

It would be great to be able to put together more of our past tournaments.

BillB

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/06/05 at 02:36:18
Quote Print Post  
Sometimes you can find results in the old forum pages, but I'm not sure how farback they go. It may help out with some tournies though...

Did the file that I had to fix come through ok?

Ummm...Carlos..One of the picts you took got your finger stuck in it. I had to do some finagling to remove it.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: 05/06/05 at 03:40:44 by »  

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/06/05 at 03:55:22
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Rob

I've been digging around on the forum and cannot find anything.

Yes, the pictures came through fine, I am sizing them and will add them to the page this weekend.

BillB

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/06/05 at 15:39:37
Quote Print Post  
Sorry Rob I think I was so excited to see that Hawg Shocked body parts were flying everywhere. Tongue That's why I made sure we got 3 pictures. Can't wait to see the pic's I hope they turned out alright.

Carlos

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 05/06/05 at 17:35:27
Quote Print Post  
The picture of Rob and his "big fish" is up on the Silver Lake page   Grin

BillB

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 05/06/05 at 18:11:04
Quote Print Post  
Man that thing is bigger than I remember! Nice fish. 8)

Carlos

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 05/06/05 at 19:06:46
Quote Print Post  
Hey Bill that is an awesome link!! If it was there in the past I never saw it. The articles explaining each event was great. Plus the one you did on Silver Lake is pretty much right on par. I can't wait till the end of the year when all the info is in there for every event. If you need help with anything, give a holler, articles etc...

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #8 - 05/07/05 at 15:18:55
Quote Print Post  
Looks like somebody has been busy!  Roll Eyes  I like the new look Bill - great job!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo