Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) tourney photos (Read 3572 times)
EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

tourney photos
05/24/05 at 23:41:09
Quote Print Post  
Hey Gang,
 I've seen cameras all over the place at the tournaments and club functions the last couple of years.  Why aren't any of these photos making it to the photo album pages?  Some of the photos in the album are older than dirt.  There are a couple of photos of people with hair then, but none now!  Anybody planning on working on this?  If not, get me access to the controls and I'll start taking them and posting them.  Just a bunch of new faces in the club that would probably love to see their photo on the web site too!  Food for thought.

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Re: tourney photos
Reply #1 - 05/25/05 at 01:31:27
Quote Print Post  
Ron

Jim set up a page for loading pictures I have not tried it yet, but take a look at it.

http://www.westernbassclub.com/igallery/igallery.asp

BillB

I just sent a picture of Larry with a fish, I guess we wait for the photo site administrator to look it over and decide to use it or not.

Rich also sent over pictures of the trophy winners at the Potholes, I have added them to the tournament page.

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/25/05 at 06:12:29
Quote Print Post  
Now Ex-Prez, I agree wholeheartedly that it would be great to have some more updated pics, but you have gone entirely too far with your post by suggesting that you take up a web page.

Maybe you could hear the thud and laughter down below you. Yes, that was me falling on the floor.

Chris

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/25/05 at 16:26:34
Quote Print Post  
Sarge,
Their is way to many pictures of you and that darn bear.

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/25/05 at 20:26:28
Quote Print Post  
That bear is the best backseater a guy could ever ask for.

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #5 - 05/26/05 at 01:50:48
Quote Print Post  
Okay Sarge,
  How long have you been a club member?  Can you name everyone in the pics?  How about the new people, can you?  Do you get my point SARGE???!!!  That thud I heard was, most certainly, you hitting the floor after seeing your bill from fishing all the tournaments except the WBC tourneys, you loser!  BTW, you WEREN'T missed this tourney, or the last! Grin

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 05/27/05 at 00:26:12
Quote Print Post  
Brutal, man, just brutal!

But, I do appreciate the fact that you were thinking about me and wondering if people missed me or not at the tournaments  Grin

Chris

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #7 - 05/27/05 at 01:34:18
Quote Print Post  
Sarge,
  What's more brutal is that you assume that I want more pictures of me, not new club members.  You can see my photo in tournament results (thanks to Bill B.) if you want to see my photo.  Click on APRIL or MAY!  Now that's brutal!  Just messin' with you dude.  After fishing NW bass and buying a new home, I'm afraid we've seen the last of "Sarges' MAY charges"  Been fun knowing you!  See you at retirement.  I'll be the one at Sportsmans Resort from April to Oct.  I'll leave them my forwarding address when I'm not there! Grin

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 05/27/05 at 01:45:59
Quote Print Post  
You misunderstood what I thought was funny...

It was me picturing you editing and maintaining a web page!!!

Now go to bed you old man!  Grin

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 05/27/05 at 14:38:33
Quote Print Post  
OUCH!!  "Old man"!  That didn't hurt.  Not till morning anyway.

Rich

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #10 - 05/29/05 at 20:31:35
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
Ron

Jim set up a page for loading pictures I have not tried it yet, but take a look at it.

http://www.westernbassclub.com/igallery/igallery.asp

I just sent a picture of Larry with a fish, I guess we wait for the photo site administrator to look it over and decide to use it or not.

Bill,
You're now an iGallery admin.  Check your IM for login information.

Enjoy buddy!

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 05/30/05 at 00:52:57
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Glenn

It is a good thing my E-Mail can handle a couple of Gig's  Roll Eyes

BillB   Grin

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo