Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Banks Lake Jamboree (Read 3648 times)
Weedwalker
Ex Member

Banks Lake Jamboree
05/12/05 at 02:16:08
Quote Print Post  
I was courious to see how many people were planning to attend this years Jamboree. It is true that we won't be able to weigh largemouth,  Angry (don't get me started...) but with the talent that this club has I feel that we should still be able to make top 5 over all.  Wink This will be a personal challange for me as I usally go for Lm. on the last day.  Brian (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: Banks Lake Jamboree
Reply #1 - 05/12/05 at 02:19:26
Quote Print Post  
I am not going. I plan to spend the 5 days at Potholes instead.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/12/05 at 02:33:50
Quote Print Post  
I will be going.....have built up a traditional vacation around the thing....just as well as I have to see Wanda and Les...oh and the Altiers too!

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/12/05 at 13:57:53
Quote Print Post  
I'll be missing this year's event as O.D. and I are heading to the mountains of Oregon for some quiet personal time.

Smitty
Wink

Nanner Nanner

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/12/05 at 15:42:45
Quote Print Post  
Not I, am going to Sunriver with My Dad and family for some fly fishing, golfing, and major partying. Good Luck,
Russ

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 05/12/05 at 15:44:48
Quote Print Post  
Major Partying, aren't you a little old for major partying. That what kids my age do. The question is can you keep up Russ.

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #6 - 05/13/05 at 03:31:15
Quote Print Post  
Sorry Brian,
  Jusy as soon not fight the traffic getting home.  The last year I went it took 7 1/2 hours to get home, stressed out and tired.  Call me a wuss if you want, but last time I flew to Hawaii, it took less time than getting home from the jamboree.  I keep the boat on this side of Cle Elum that weekend.  Good Luck to those that "venture off".

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 05/13/05 at 04:49:53
Quote Print Post  
The Booth clan is going to skip the Jamboree as well.  I'd like to say I was protesting the LM embargo but truth is we're trying to save for $.  Good luck to all that go.

IP Logged

bill44
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 05/14/05 at 18:31:15
Quote Print Post  
I"m planning on going.  Terry and I are looking forward to our first event with the club.

I don't know what to expect or really what to do, but I''m gong.

I've never fished the lake before so I don't kow much about it.  But this old man is going, traffic and all.

What do I need to bring besides my boat and all my poles etc.  I have the lists you gave all done. 

Do I need to bring foods for any pot lucks?

Looking forward to a fun time.

Bill Grin

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 05/15/05 at 16:53:41
Quote Print Post  
Bill, I'll be over there on Wed. before the event and I'll be staying until tues. If you are able to come over early I can show you around a bit.  8)  As far as places and what to look for and what to use, I can give you that, Banks is a big lake and there are plenty of fish to be had. As far as potluck, at this event they provide breakfast on Sat. morning and dinner Sat. night"?" (With a Speaker.) Then Sun night there is a BIG raffle, (lots of good stuff). The whole event is a kick in the pants, and the company is second to none.  Grin  Talk at you soon, Brian (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 05/16/05 at 14:24:56
Quote Print Post  
I'll be their as well fishing to become Washington states first junior bassmaster champion.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 05/16/05 at 15:47:24
Quote Print Post  
They hold the kids Classic qualifier thingy and the Jamboree at the same time??

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 05/16/05 at 16:54:23
Quote Print Post  
Rob,
Yes the Junior Bassmasters tournament will be on Sunday.

IP Logged

Chad S.
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 05/26/05 at 20:00:41
Quote Print Post  
Good luck to yall at the jamboree which i think is this weekend. should be lots of fun with record high temps in the low to mid 90's. much nicer then the monsoon we experienced on sunday on washington. it would be nice to see some bigger sacks than from the earlier tournies there this year..... nothing against the winners, but comparitive to the last few years, the weights were way down.
c&r chad s.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo