Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) May 15th - Potholes (Read 7804 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: May 15th - Potholes
Reply #15 - 05/17/05 at 03:05:19
Quote Print Post  
Biggest was a 4.3 Smally by Mr. Bill

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 05/17/05 at 16:04:40
Quote Print Post  
Geez, 150 fish????  I know that I actually began to get worried about my plastic inventory...guess I should stop sight fishing 10" bass and bluegill, but it is too much fun.  I agree with Mike, we did meet up a couple of different times to talk fishing and other such things, it was great to see everyone.  Potholes is great for that sort of thing, no one screaming at you to stop fihing THIER dock, nice song birds, pleasent weather, cold grogs, you all know the drill.   Reminder to all, bring your sunscreen, as when the sun comes out, it is blazing and will burn your tender western washington skin to a crisp.  Should be a hoot.  See you Friday.  BTW, biggest for me was 4.15 LM.  Saw bigger fish, but left them alone. 

KH

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 05/17/05 at 17:25:01
Quote Print Post  
Wheeew..Kirk! I heard you had a 6 pounder..My biggest was a 4-8 largemouth, so I thought I was behind. Carlos had two around 4 also. He's a backseating stud!! He gets his in. I have never fish back in the dunes like that before. It was pretty awesome. Caught my first fish off the huts. I wish I would have seen more people on the water. I guess that means I was in the wrong areas.  Grin I missed you all together even off the water. I guess I'll say Hi this weekend.  Anyhow it was a blast and anyone who has never been out there will love it.  

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 05/17/05 at 18:21:08
Quote Print Post  
Hey with all due respect Rob I think we need new scales because that 4-8 looked more like 5-8. That sucker was bigger than a Tatonka Shocked. I can't wait for the Wild West Showdown this weekend. The WBC Bassmaster Classic right  Wink? LOL, good times, and good luck to all! See ya'll at the meeting  Grin.

Carlos
« Last Edit: 05/17/05 at 21:57:03 by »  

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo