Normal Topic Open backseat for Potholes (Read 2812 times)
Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Open backseat for Potholes
05/08/05 at 19:14:11
Quote Print Post  
Guys,

Help!

I'm looking for a backseater to share expenses, ride over and fish the Potholes tournament. There will be no camping fees, I get camping at the state parks for free. I will be leaving Friday. IM me or call me at 360-486-0412 Hm or 206-220-7326 WK

Daryl
« Last Edit: 05/15/05 at 01:26:03 by »  

IP Logged

Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Re: Open backseat for Potholes
Reply #1 - 05/15/05 at 01:28:30
Quote Print Post  
I'm still looking for a backseater for Potholes. No camping fees. The only expenses will be gas. Over and back and on the water. Let me know soon.

Daryl

IP Logged

Mike_W
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/16/05 at 23:59:30
Quote Print Post  
Goind once, going twice, nope sorry Daryl, nobody wants to fish with you.

For those of you that might be interested. Daryl is a very good angler on this lake. Last year he was nice enough to let his back seat beat him. I would fish with you, but I am commited to fishing with Shannon. Unless you want to take her and I can fish alone.

Mike

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/17/05 at 00:19:30
Quote Print Post  
Mike,

She might just back seat both of you. Wink
Russ

IP Logged

Mike_W
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/17/05 at 01:01:06
Quote Print Post  
I will say that she has more first place finishes then me. In fact she won one of the largest WBC tourny that I have known about. Roosevelt two years ago. There was 40 anglers or something.BUT, if you add up the square feet of all my third place finishes it still beats her in footage.

Plus she makes a great netter.

IP Logged

kathy
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 05/17/05 at 16:46:36
Quote Print Post  
Looking for backseat for anyone who is staying over on Monday after Potholes tourney.
Thanks,
Kathy

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #6 - 05/18/05 at 02:31:53
Quote Print Post  
Mike,
  Sorry! I just had to make the comment that everyone else is thinking!  She a HECK of alot better lookin' than you too!   Grin

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo