Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Half a dozen...Lake Washington (Read 8301 times)
Y2SAYS
Ex Member

Half a dozen...Lake Washington
04/29/05 at 05:12:36
Quote Print Post  
Headed out to the big lake today and I'm 0-3 on it.  Had a little help from dgarrett and had the best day bass fishing so far.  Threw out a firetiger crankbait in 5-10ft of water and nailed them.  First fish came after only three casts and it was a 3lb 11oz smallie.  What a way to start the day.  An hour later, we came back to the same spot and I nailed a 2lber.  Went to a number of spots and caught a fish here and there.  Most were around 2lbs and the fish were scattered.  1-2 fish in a spot and the bite dies.  2 fish missed and total fish boated was 6 with the best 5 going around 12lbs.  I know this won't win a tournament there with that weight but still fun.  All fish were released to be caught another day.

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Re: Half a dozen...Lake Washington
Reply #1 - 04/29/05 at 16:47:47
Quote Print Post  
Nice job, Says! That is an excellent day on a tough lake.

I don't know about giving ol' dgarrett too much credit, though. He's not going to be able to slip the Ranger sponsor shirt over his inflated head  Grin

Chris

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/29/05 at 17:59:26
Quote Print Post  
Shirt?  I was beginning to think that was his Jammies.

Rich

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/29/05 at 18:50:22
Quote Print Post  
Sarge & Rich,

You guys are so cruel Wink Wink
RB

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 04/30/05 at 03:10:12
Quote Print Post  
Now Sarge...you have to hook me up with the sammamish hogs.  Wink  One thing nice about the outing was that those were the first fishes I caught with a crankbait.  Gave me a whole lot of confidence with them now.  The bad thing...my buddy didn't catch anything.

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 05/03/05 at 20:34:00
Quote Print Post  
Went out today for about 3hrs and caught only one today that went just under 3lbs.  Water temp dropped a couple of degrees.

IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 05/05/05 at 23:35:00
Quote Print Post  
Larry Gonczy and I went out half a day on Friday and caught close to 20 nice fish.  Then Saturday and Sunday there several tournaments of the lake, so hundreds of fish were caught.  But get this, on Monday when I went out with Dennis Larsen, we caught gobs of fish in the same locations and on the same baits, but the majority were members of a dink fest!  In only three days, the shallows got filled with little guys!  I knew it had to happen soon, but I was hoping for one more week of catching only momma fish!

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 05/06/05 at 01:58:57
Quote Print Post  
Wow...20 makes my day look like it was a slow day.  I'll be out there next tuesday for another shot.

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 05/06/05 at 05:09:36
Quote Print Post  
I went off the dock at Coulon today.  Before today its been so slow for me, I thought I was cursed. 
Today I got 4 bass, 10 inch, 13, 18 inch 3.0 lb, and a dink.

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 05/11/05 at 00:37:24
Quote Print Post  
Another fine day on the lake.  I caught four and my buddy caught two, but the biggest 5 went 18.5lbs!  The smallest one was 3lbs the largest at 4lbs 4oz.

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 05/11/05 at 02:11:39
Quote Print Post  
Great day Says.  You going to show me some of the hot spots Wink  I'm getting my rig this sunday  Grin

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 05/11/05 at 03:11:26
Quote Print Post  
Must be like shooting fish in a barrell... Grin  Just kidding...good job Says.

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Reply #12 - 05/11/05 at 03:23:12
Quote Print Post  
Chris,

I was going to ask you what you bought, but i just saw your other post.

Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 05/11/05 at 06:01:37
Quote Print Post  
Chris...I'm sure you're dying to get on the water with your new rig.  Next week they're going to close the coulon ramp to take care of the milfoil there.  We'll definetly have to get together before they start to move into deeper water.

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 05/11/05 at 17:20:44
Quote Print Post  
Your kidding me NOOOO lol.  How long is that ramp going to be closed, is it posted?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo