Normal Topic Sawyer report (Read 1188 times)
Y2SAYS
Ex Member

Sawyer report
04/26/05 at 05:28:57
Quote Print Post  
Well...finally got one today.  It wasn't big, but it sure did feel good to have a bass smack the lure.  Fish was in 3-4ft of water and fell to a spinnerbait early in the morning.  It was the only fish of the day and it was probably 1.5lbs.  Did see another 3-4lb largemouth chase my spinnerbait.  Water temp was around 60-61 degrees.  Again, no fish on the aqua-vu around the rock piles.

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Re: Sawyer report
Reply #1 - 04/26/05 at 05:48:47
Quote Print Post  
Awesome says, you beat me.  I had a nice big smallie chase a shad rap at Coulon last week for me, still zippo lol.

IP Logged

jwalzer
Ex Member

Re: Sawyer report
Reply #2 - 04/26/05 at 18:03:14
Quote Print Post  
I was out there Sunday, and it was pretty slow to say the least.  I got ambushed from under a dock by a 2-3 pound smallie, but that turned out to be the only fish of the day.

I did have a few decent bites up in the shallows in super heavy cover, but I just couldn't seem to land any of them.

Has anyone seen any fish bedding yet on Sawyer?  I cruised around looking for some, but couldn't seem to locate any.

-jw

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo