Normal Topic Junior Club (Read 559 times)
Nick
Ex Member

Junior Club
03/25/05 at 05:57:21
Quote Print Post  
I was wondering how many parents would like to have their kids in a Junior Bass club. Thsi club would be a western bass junior bass club. I would just have to find a federated club that would be willing to sponsor the club. Jim Owens told me their is no age restriction. So Bree Walker come on down. I am also wondering how many people would be willing to help with kids and their pre-fishing for the junior bassmasters classic qualifiers. This isn't going to be set-up for the 2005 Bassmasters classic, but will probably go into affect for the 2006 Classic. I'm going to my best to get into affect for the 2005 Classic but doubt it. Sorry just not enough time. So please any help wanted. Also would like to hear from any one interested about being a shaporone should I say. Just an adult to watch over the kids. At the meeting and make sure everything is being run okay. Thanks for your help.

Thanks,
Nick Culver

P.S. I want to get this club put together for all the youngin getting to the age for the Junior Classic stuff.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo