Normal Topic The Rev is a Celebrity. (Read 2385 times)
RussBaker
Ex Member

The Rev is a Celebrity.
03/25/05 at 01:11:38
Quote Print Post  
Did anyone other than myself see the Rev on TV this morning? 8) 8)
Russ

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Re: The Rev is a Celebrity.
Reply #1 - 03/25/05 at 01:20:45
Quote Print Post  
Undecided     NO! I missed it..........what was the show...and station #. Do you know if it will be repeated.......???
Thank you.

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/25/05 at 01:32:22
Quote Print Post  
I believe it was on channel 7 Kiro. It was a story about lake Washington Salmon and the low precipitaion amounts we have might effect the salmon runs in the Cedar River. It showed The Rev casting for about 15 seconds. It almost looked as though he was casting for salmon in the river the way they showed it on the clip.
Russ

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/25/05 at 01:38:17
Quote Print Post  
Smiley Thank you Russ. I will watch for him.

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/25/05 at 03:48:12
Quote Print Post  
They filmed Chuck casting out for bass?  Did he know he was on camera?  Thats great.

IP Logged

TeamEagle
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 03/30/05 at 22:08:56
Quote Print Post  
Yeah they make reference to The Rev or "Chuck Bailey" in the Fishing and Hunting news last month too.

Carlos

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/30/05 at 22:48:12
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah they make reference to The Rev or "Chuck Bailey" in the Fishing and Hunting news last month too.

Carlos

Are you sure they weren't using "Chuck" as a verb? Grin

IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 03/31/05 at 02:27:27
Quote Print Post  
Hate to tell you guys this - but that clip was in their files from years ago.  When I was first fishing Lake Washington, I got to thinking about whether there were any largemouth back in the moss covered water between the Newport Marina and the I-90 bridge.  I worked my way back into the shallows under the overpasses and found the entrance of the creek.  There were lots of over hanging brush along the banks of the creek so I thought I'd go in and spend a little time flipping the edges.  I didn't get in too far when a sign said "No boats beyond this point."  There was a small hidden boat ramp there and a guy with a film camera taking pictures of the creek.  When he turned it on me I thought "Oh oh, am I not supposed to be in here?"  So I slowly turned the boat around and pretended I knew what I was doing.  It showed up on the TV a week later.  I guess they went back to the film storage room and pulled this out for the latest clip. 

As to salmon fishing... YEH RIGHT!!!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo