Normal Topic WBC SILVER LAKE TOURNAMENT (Read 2567 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

WBC SILVER LAKE TOURNAMENT
03/17/05 at 22:48:11
Quote Print Post  
Here we go....have the info for camping and such for Silver Lake.......
www.silverlake-resort.com
their number is 1 (360) 274-6141
They are holding their RV spots till the 26th for us and if you want a motel room or cabin make the decision by the 26th of March otherwise they cannot guarantee they can have availiablity.
The resort has had alot of clubs over the years that have reserved 10-15 spots and only used 5 not paying for all the rest so that is the deal...YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR OWN SPOTS!..I will have this info at the meeting and will try to get the word to those not on the net via telephone.
pass the word along as you see folks also.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: WBC SILVER LAKE TOURNAMENT
Reply #1 - 03/17/05 at 22:57:04
Quote Print Post  
For those not familiar with the Draw format we will have the boaters draw non-boaters at the drivers meeting Saturday and you will fish for the day then, Sunday we will re-draw to give all a chance to meet someone new and learn a different way of doing things.
More info will follow as we approach the date and also if you want to carpool, now is the time to get on the "Find a Partner" section and make it known to set some rides up as we have some high gas prices coming our way and it is nice to split that cost two to three ways!
See ya at the meeting!

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/17/05 at 23:01:28
Quote Print Post  
reservations made for 1 RV spot today.

Smitty

IP Logged

TeamEagle
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/18/05 at 17:26:38
Quote Print Post  
One camp site reserved for the weekend. 8)

Carlos

IP Logged

DougV
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/18/05 at 19:50:49
Quote Print Post  
another campsite reserved !
Doug V

IP Logged

grubber
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 03/18/05 at 23:38:55
Quote Print Post  
another rv site reserved.  Tongue

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 04/05/05 at 11:24:13
Quote Print Post  
Two Weeks left and we are fishin for real folks!
Still have some insurance forms that have not been renewed so get them to me ASAP if you want to fish this year!!
We are going to need lots of boaters with the new members we picked up this year so get them geared up and ready!!
Will have the full scoop in the next few days so keep an eye out!

p.s......for those not aware of the pre-tornament closure....Silver Lake and all tournament lakes are closed waters the Sunday Prior to the tournament at Midnight......ie.....one week prior to the tournament.....any questions? call me or e-mail me...
(253) 335-2036 (Cell)  scudman93@aol.com

reminder...CLOSED WATER AT SILVER LAKE MIDNIGHT APRIL 17TH TILL BLAST OFF APRIL 23RD.
Thanks!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo