Normal Topic Bass Seminar March 19, Outdoor Emporium (Read 557 times)
S._Basser
Ex Member

Bass Seminar March 19, Outdoor Emporium
02/14/05 at 01:46:06
Quote Print Post  
I went up to Outdoor Emporium, to look for a 7' spinning rod suitable primarily for Drop Shotting. They moved to 1701 4th Ave. So. last May, and now have a very nice store, with much better parking. This was my first trip to the new O.E. store, and it is much nicer, easier for me to get to, roomy, and they're bringing in more BASS gear! Recommended...check them out if you are in the Seattle area.

They have a Bass Seminar scheduled for March 19, 1pm-3pm. Pro-Staffers are being lined up now for the Seminar. They mentioned Jeff Boyer, but that they were going for more. I mentioned Bobby Forester (Spokane) and Marc Marcantonio (Steilacoom). If you're in the area, be there...
C&R, Steve

PS: Looked at one "G.Lamiglas" that might have been a leedle stiff, then one that seemed a bit too soft...XPS 703 and 702... they were $125. Then two that seemed just right, one at $102. The one I picked was the CS 701,  AND it was 'on sale' for $64. Nice rod, at a very good price.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo