Normal Topic Anyone fishing this weekend? (Read 1149 times)
jwalzer
Ex Member

Anyone fishing this weekend?
02/10/05 at 00:03:28
Quote Print Post  
Hello All,

I was just wondering if anyone is going to brave the elemnets and try their luck out there this weekend.  I have been considering it, but the weather looks to be lousy to say the least.

Any thoughts on where might be good this weekend.  I was thinking Sawyer, Spanaway, or Black lake as those are the lakes that I have had the most experience on.  Just wish I had more luck on them these last couple of months.

-jw

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Re: Anyone fishing this weekend?
Reply #1 - 02/10/05 at 19:39:29
Quote Print Post  
I might go steelhead fishing.  I can NOT catch those as just as well as bass. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Re: Anyone fishing this weekend?
Reply #2 - 02/23/05 at 04:25:42
Quote Print Post  
Hey Jw, As far as bass go, I've fish year round for the past 8 years,  Tongue my toughest month use to be feb. until I start fishing Lake Wa. and Sammamish. Last year in Feb. I boated between 15 to 20 smallies, half of wich were over the three lb. mark.  Grin  I'd stick to those two at least until mid march, then start looking in the shallows at in the afternoons on the warmer days of the weeks. Last year my first/biggest largemouth came in the first part of march.  Shocked  Brian (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo