Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Loomis Rod raffle (Read 2915 times)
Rob M.
Ex Member

Loomis Rod raffle
01/21/05 at 17:06:13
Quote Print Post  
You know I didn't think about it until my wife mentioned it when I got home, but yesterday was my Birthday so I was destined to win the rod. I should have told you guys so you wouldn't have spent all your money. I'll chalk it up as a birthday gift from my fellow clubbers......HAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks members,     Grin

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Re: Loomis Rod raffle
Reply #1 - 01/21/05 at 17:15:27
Quote Print Post  
A G.Loomis rod for your birthday present?  Are you crazy???

Maybe a pack of Senkos or maybe even(for a very good friend) a Lucky Craft(almost as expensive as the rod) crankbait.  But NOT a G.Loomis rod.  I think you won it under dubious circumstances.  I call for a recount and a recount and ...Oh never mind.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB
Rich

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 01/21/05 at 17:18:31
Quote Print Post  
Well I supposes congratulations on winning a rod twice in a row are in order.  The fact that it was your b'day just makes it a little bit better. Grin

Happy Birthday Jughead!

On the other hand when you get my age you will be congratulated for just surviving so long! Shocked

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 01/21/05 at 19:06:56
Quote Print Post  
I'm still wondering why we didn't take Rob behind the building last night and beat him up so we could re-raffle that rod to a more deserving person.  Grin

Oh yeah, and happy B-day!  Wink

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 01/21/05 at 20:08:38
Quote Print Post  
Darn, I saw it was your b-day in the newsletter too.  Good thing I didnt say anything, I may have jinxed you.  Happy B-Day.

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #5 - 01/21/05 at 20:37:07
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
I'm still wondering why we didn't take Rob behind the building last night and beat him up so we could re-raffle that rod to a more deserving person.

Even if there isn't a more deserving person, can we beat him up any way?   Cheesy

Oh, hi Rob.  uh.. Happy Birthday!  Grin

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 01/21/05 at 20:40:13
Quote Print Post  
Just remember, he's a cop and most likely knows guys in the State Police! 
"Nice Officer Sir..... How can  help you sir....Hope you are having a nice day sir..." Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bax
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 01/23/05 at 04:20:17
Quote Print Post  
It was my b-day also so do I get half of the rod?   Tongue

Don B.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 01/24/05 at 16:52:29
Quote Print Post  
I don't remember seeing you at the meeting, but there were 2 rods raffled. I bet you would have won the other. I still had to pay $10. Can you believe that? I had to buy my own gift??  Grin

IP Logged

Andrea L
WBC Member

Reply #9 - 01/24/05 at 17:50:01
Quote Print Post  
Sorry Don . . . but Lyle won the 2nd rod and has passed it on to me so now I have my very own flipping/pitching rod.  I'll think of you every time I catch a big one with it!

Andrea

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 01/24/05 at 19:01:31
Quote Print Post  
Lyle won another rod Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Tough to drop shot with a F/P stick.  Good thing Andrea has it anyway.  Happy B-Bay Rob

kh

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo