Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) nice web site (Read 3690 times)
RAmend
Ex Member

nice web site
01/09/05 at 19:02:31
Quote Print Post  
Columbia basin bass club member just passing through.Very impressed with your site ,a lot of activity by your members thats nice . CBBC is having a tournament this coming year at Vantage , having never fished that stretch of the river before and  with all the posts about that area i found the eastern lake forum very interesting.
                              Robin

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Re: nice web site
Reply #1 - 01/09/05 at 19:43:04
Quote Print Post  
Robin,

Welcome to the site  Grin

It is nice to see someone from another bass club stopping by. Hopefully we will see more of you from CBBC!

Chris

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 01/09/05 at 19:45:18
Quote Print Post  
Welcome Robin....thanks and we do share lots of info so check back often...do'nt hesitate to ask a question!
While on the subject.....
Whats your take on the new rule for no Largemouth at Banks and Tri-cities-Wallula?

IP Logged

RAmend
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 01/10/05 at 00:29:11
Quote Print Post  
I have mixed thoughts about it Larry. I would love to see the largemouth population increase in my home waters and i'm willing to make some sacrifice's .. I assume they consider the tournamnent fisherman more of a threat  to the population because we're considered better fisherman than the average guy and with the weightins being held a good distance from the large mouth waters, i dought many are returned to where they were caught if any at all.  On the other hand if the state whats to do something to help the largmouth let them target every one , make it catch and release for everyone and maybe do a little stocking of these waters.  I  have yet to discuss it with any one else and  who knows i could look at it completely different after hearing other opinions . But i do know i;m ready for spring and  another year of some great bass fishing.        
                         Robin
« Last Edit: 01/10/05 at 04:39:08 by »  

IP Logged

RAmend
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 01/10/05 at 00:49:46
Quote Print Post  
Hi Sarge , my counterpart at work is called sarge also , hes in Kuwait at the moment (national guard).Odd place for a grand pa .Sure wish that stuff over there would come to an end so our guys can come home.

IP Logged

DR
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 01/10/05 at 21:45:38
Quote Print Post  
Hello
Just another CBBC member saying hi.  We are looking at revamping our forum and we thought of using your topics as a model.  Maybe this forum stuff could be a vehicle for our two clubs to get together in the near future.   Smiley

Don Hogue
CBBC

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 01/11/05 at 03:09:32
Quote Print Post  
Hi DR,

It would be fun to have some kind of east-west bass club get together. People have mentioned in the past challenging another club to a tournament for fun. Maybe there could be some kind of fundraiser for a cause or something like that...

Best fishes,
Chris

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 01/11/05 at 14:44:02
Quote Print Post  
Sounds like a pretty fair idea to me. 8)

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 01/11/05 at 16:08:07
Quote Print Post  
What do you mean "for fun?"

Rich

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 01/11/05 at 16:42:15
Quote Print Post  
Rich,

While I realize that my writing might be a little redundant, confusing, or not concise, I pasted a link for you to help understand it:

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=fun

Good luck,
Chris  Wink

IP Logged

Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 01/11/05 at 19:22:17
Quote Print Post  
Thanks chris for the Clarification  I never would have figured it out Grin

IP Logged

wjb
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 01/20/05 at 00:38:03
Quote Print Post  
Just another Columbia Basin Bass Club member browsing around. You guys do a great job with this site. I noticed that you have a member by the name of Jim Rumman. Does he have a brother named Ted?

Thx....Bill Brown

IP Logged

topjimmy
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 01/21/05 at 23:46:19
Quote Print Post  
yes i do . Anyone with that name is related.Ted is over in Spokane

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #13 - 01/22/05 at 02:47:55
Quote Print Post  
Crap, you mean there's TWO of you?!!??   Grin

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 01/22/05 at 05:38:05
Quote Print Post  
Glen,

I'll have to say that last post of yours was the best laugh Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin Grin I have had in a long time. I just about fell out of my seat.
Russ

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo