Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Famous Walker Family (Read 4943 times)
Weedwalker
Ex Member

Re: Famous Walker Family
Reply #15 - 01/08/05 at 03:33:43
Quote Print Post  
Hey guys, all I can say is that the club is responsible for the teachings I have passed on to my kids!  Smiley  The next step is to spend the time this spring teaching Alex and Bree to fish smallmouth better. I'll be taking them with me (more so) to places like Riffe, Washington, Sammamish and potholes.  I'm still disapointed about how they are limiting the kids to just smallmouth.  From the way I understand it the largemouth restrictions is that it's strongly sujested by the federation but it's not "law." I don't know what kind of "flack" we would get if we chose to bring in largemouth anyway but I do think that if they should ban largemouth it should be on places like roosivelt where the largemouth population  "may" benifit.  But close it to all, not just tourney fishers.  Brian (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 01/09/05 at 08:14:30
Quote Print Post  
Just for curiosity, I'm gonna try to post a link to the pic of Y2SAYS big LM from the other thread. I've posted links to pics before. With this one, the pic doesn't show up in the preview. I can't remember if that is normal, or if this pic is somehow protected. If it won't display, maybe Glenn can 'splain. Otherwise, nice fish, Mister!
C&R, Steve

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/405f4471_211d/8940/__sr_/29d4.jpgphSpO4BBuNBBr0pn

Edit: Ok, it won't work. Is there something in the url that prevents it from being linked to, or is there a way to 'protect' pics from being swiped?

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #17 - 01/09/05 at 17:12:12
Quote Print Post  
It's blocked by Yahoo.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo