Normal Topic Bass Saturday (Read 1954 times)
Rob M.
Ex Member

Bass Saturday
01/01/05 at 23:28:51
Quote Print Post  
I'm sure I wasn't the only one to catch some of the new Bass Saturday this morning on ESPN. I have to say I was pretty impressed with the line up. It's nice to see several hours dedicated to bass fishing. Loudmouth Bass and Basscenter were awesome. Like described at the BASSMASTER site, Loudmouth Bass was like "Pardon the Interuption" and Basscenter was like a bass version of Sportscenter. They even brought up Western issues, and the new format we have been discussing about non-boaters in BASS events. I recommend using the VCR or Tivo system to catch these programs if out fishing or not waking up on the couch to see them on early. They are worth it.

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Re: Bass Saturday
Reply #1 - 01/02/05 at 04:28:40
Quote Print Post  
That's all I do now is watch bassmaster and the other ones.  Nice to have a receiver that can record to skip all the commercials.

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 01/02/05 at 05:14:31
Quote Print Post  
I have to say...I was skeptical but to see ESPN...owners of BASS also doing stories on FLW events.....Next time I will set recorder for eastern time rather than pacific

DOH!!

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 01/02/05 at 08:37:25
Quote Print Post  
Larry if you really need to see it I recorded it. Well I recorded the Bassmaster Classic thing and bassmaster university and schooled with Denny Brauer. I want to record Bassmaster unveristy since it shows you the techniques and even shows the notes you should have. I  thought it was great.

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 01/02/05 at 22:55:34
Quote Print Post  
Hey Nick,  I would like to see that.  Bring it too the meeting and if no one else asks I would like to borrow it..

At home here we have to have our TV set to the channel that we want to record.  So if the program is on while we are using the TV then I wouldn't need to recor5d it.

BTW,  at what times, days and channels is everyone watching "Bass Stuff" i.e... Bill Dance, bass classic, etc.

Rich

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 01/03/05 at 00:15:41
Quote Print Post  
OLN has shows on in the middle of the day. All week long. Don't know all the stuff about it since i don't get that channel otherwise ESPN2 on saturdays from 4am to 9am.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 01/03/05 at 16:53:24
Quote Print Post  
They change throughout the year too. OLN use to cover the FLW every Sunday from 10-11 or 11-12am, but not sure if they are still. They also have Sunday morning shows too, Bill Dance, Hank Parker and Rolnad Martin.

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 01/03/05 at 18:28:45
Quote Print Post  
I think Fox is going to cover the FLW this year.

Smitty

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo