Normal Topic Senkbo Surgery!! (Read 2097 times)
basspro
Ex Member

Senkbo Surgery!!
12/14/04 at 19:42:02
Quote Print Post  
Just came back from surgery for my Senkbo. Doctor says was successful, even though I still am on Percoset and feeling pretty out of it for now. Should have full use of it by April for Potholes Open and our Potholes tourney.

Wish I could fish with it now but that is definintly out of question. So it will have to be stories from you guys to entertain this old salt.
Basspro

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: Senkbo Surgery!!
Reply #1 - 12/14/04 at 22:38:22
Quote Print Post  
Say Bubba! It will be quick...my knee surgery is a testament of that as I am up and on the bike and will be fishing on thursday so give it some time...stay off it and we will get you some fishing stuff to make the hours pass!

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 12/15/04 at 15:55:15
Quote Print Post  
Larry,

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I don't think my recovery will be that fast. I still can't lift above my head but the doctor says that is about typical for the surgery I had. Can't wait for physical therapy to start. No Paaaaaiiiiinnnn, No gaaaaain.
Russ

IP Logged

pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 12/15/04 at 20:53:11
Quote Print Post  
Russ & Larry...nice to hear the both of you are recovering well from your surgeries.  I am going in for my surgery this Friday on my Rotator cuff.   My recovery time won't be near as quick as the two of you.  I am hoping to be somewhat functionable by March.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Bob

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 12/15/04 at 21:00:34
Quote Print Post  
Bob...i'm done with the videos....we can get together when ya want...Larry

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #5 - 12/16/04 at 02:01:55
Quote Print Post  
Larry,
  I HOPE THEIR FISHIN' VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Without the fishin' our minds begin to WANDER Grin

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 12/16/04 at 13:50:08
Quote Print Post  
Larry-
Can you just bring them to the banquet?
Bob

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 12/16/04 at 17:48:00
Quote Print Post  
sure..

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo