Normal Topic I'm Baaaaccckk........... (Read 1627 times)
Weedwalker
Ex Member

I'm Baaaaccckk...........
10/17/04 at 17:23:01
Quote Print Post  
Finally!, With a little prayer, lots of work, The Weedwalker is back on the water with a little more power and range. Thursday I pick up Teds' boat (18.5' G-3 with the 150 V-Max) and went up to Washington Saturday, and man can that thing move!!! Shocked  I had Brianne with me and she had an absolute blast!! (Thank-you again ted for the awesome deal!)  We fished til 1pm and broke-in the boat the right way, 1-good size perch, and about a dozen smallies, 3 of which were between 3-4lbs. 8) And to All my tin boat buddys, As your ripping lips in the shallow water holes, remember how fortunate you are to have a boat that can reach those spots, Speed is great but it doesn't put fish in the livewell. The only problem I've encountered so far is that I haven't been able to catch any trout..... oh well, I suppose I'll just have to deal with it.... Wink

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: I'm Baaaaccckk...........
Reply #1 - 10/17/04 at 19:25:37
Quote Print Post  
Hey Brian....Congrats on the new addition to the family and as for the "Post Tin Blues".......I as well as you will forever have tin in our blood.........Especially since it was embedded there in the form of metal shavings from all those rough water beatings!!
Grin

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 10/17/04 at 21:35:05
Quote Print Post  
Fantastic Brian

Glad to hear your back on the water and finding fish again.

BillB

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/18/04 at 00:46:23
Quote Print Post  
I'm certainly envious of you.  Congrats on the new ride.  Anytime you have a hankern' for a rough tin ride your always weldome in my boat.

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 10/18/04 at 03:25:37
Quote Print Post  
Congrats, Brian! The "Weed Wacker" rides again!!!

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #5 - 10/19/04 at 03:23:12
Quote Print Post  
Having fished out of the back of that boat during a Jamboree, I can attest that's a great boat, Brian.  Congratulations.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo