Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Joining the club (Read 4087 times)
Powerworm
Ex Member

Joining the club
09/13/04 at 18:58:43
Quote Print Post  
Hello everyone.
My name is Chris and I met a few of you guys at the last club meeting.  I also went to the fish-in at lake St. Clair and had a lot of fun.  I am interested in joining the club.   I do not have a bass boat (yet) but I bass fish as much as I can.  My concern is, I don't want to show up to all the meetings and make it seem like I'm using the club for info lol.  I read in the newsletter that its $85 per year to join, could I join now or do I need to wait til the start of the new year???  I wont be able to make all the trips to EA washington I'm sure, but I will do my best.  Theres no problem at all with me paying the dues, just wondering how it all works.  Thanks.

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Re: Joining the club
Reply #1 - 09/13/04 at 19:18:52
Quote Print Post  
Chris, the dues are $35 to $40 (depending on a couple of factors) per calander year.  You are welcome to come to meetings and use the website without being a member.  The dues allow you to fish the tournaments (that way all paid members are covered under our insurance) and participate in most club functions.  Anyway the choice is yours on when you'd like to join.  Out of curiousity do you live on Benson Hwy just north of the Panther Lake area?

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/13/04 at 19:56:34
Quote Print Post  
Chris,  COME ON DOWN!  As Doug said the dues are only $35-40.  Since you don't have a boat you might be interested in our AmBassador program.  We try to hook you up with one of the members and that member will try to take you out and show you some techniques and get you on the water.

It is not a requirement to go to the Tourneys.  That is your decision to make.  We don't charge for them up front.  If you go you pay, if you don't go then you don't pay.  The fish-ins are free.

So come on down to the meetings and join the group.

Rich

IP Logged

Powerworm
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/14/04 at 00:36:30
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
 Out of curiousity do you live on Benson Hwy just north of the Panther Lake area?

Yup that is me Doug.  Black truck, little blue boat always running around town haha.  I'll come to the meeting this thursday.  I do have a boat that I take on Lake washington and sometimes potholes, but its not adaquate for tourneys.  Thanks for the info Doug and Rich.

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 09/14/04 at 01:24:20
Quote Print Post  
You're way to easy, Chris!  I was bound, gagged, covered in maple syrup and ants until I agreed to join.  And that was only at, like, my third meeting.  Wink

IP Logged

Powerworm
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 09/14/04 at 01:31:21
Quote Print Post  
HAHAHA

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 09/14/04 at 14:42:32
Quote Print Post  
O.K. so now that Dipsnort has let it be known what goes on at the fish-ins I bet we get a bunch of new members.

Jim, you got to come up with some new ideas of how to have fun at the fish-ins.

Rich Grin Shocked

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 09/14/04 at 20:52:36
Quote Print Post  
The difference is that Dipsnort's mom threaten to stop paying us for being pals with him.  We all needed the money so we had to resort to hardball tactics in order to keep him around and so we could stay on the payroll.

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 09/15/04 at 03:50:35
Quote Print Post  
Darn you Doug you weren't suppose  to tell thats how I'm paying for my tourneys! Just kidding of couse Dipsnort we all like ya

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 09/15/04 at 17:09:59
Quote Print Post  
Cry

You're all making me so sad.  But it's nothing a few doughnuts at the Lake Sawyer fish-in won't cure.  Wink Grin

IP Logged

shewhofishes
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 09/15/04 at 18:09:29
Quote Print Post  
Dipsnort,
Don't forget to tell them what kind of doughnuts you like!!!   Grin

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 09/15/04 at 19:02:27
Quote Print Post  
You've seen me in person, and you think I look like the kind of person who is picky about doughnuts?  Yeah, right!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 09/15/04 at 21:17:14
Quote Print Post  
Just don't let him move your trailer!!!!

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 09/15/04 at 22:42:59
Quote Print Post  
Why not?  I provide that service free of charge, you know.  Kiss Grin

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo