Normal Topic Lake Washington (Read 1600 times)
marktfd88
Ex Member

Lake Washington
08/12/04 at 14:58:22
Quote Print Post  
Hit Lake Wa on Tuesday.  Started off near Husky Stadium fishing for Largies.  Got two right off the biggest was a 2.7.   Seen a pig and was just starting to work her when a guy comes roaring thru the montlake cut with his boat on fire.  Pulls up to me and asks for a fire extinguisher and a pull to his house.  After an hour delay, wound up in the back of some boat docks where I seen some really big largies.  They would come out and rush my spinnerbait but would only bump it.  Caught two more small ones and head out to fish smallies.  Caught 4 and headed home.

Mark

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Re: Lake Washington
Reply #1 - 08/12/04 at 17:18:48
Quote Print Post  
I thought I saw a guy fishing lily pads in a Cobra on Tuesday when I drove over the 520 bridge! Unfortunately, I was off to do something a lot less fun then you what you were doing. Thanks for the report...

Chris

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/17/04 at 13:46:49
Quote Print Post  
What are the chances he runs into a fireman, bass fishing with his boat on fire ???

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/17/04 at 22:12:34
Quote Print Post  
Surprisingly he was even at Washington after the earlier post that Sawyer was on
fire

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 08/18/04 at 16:04:19
Quote Print Post  
Well Doug, this year I have concentrated on Washington and Sammamish to really try and learn those lakes.  Wash is just so big, and so many area's to learn.  I will continue to fish it right up till the team tourney.  Plus if I plan to fish Northwest or ABA next year and well, they seem to concentrate on those two lakes for tourney's.  Also, both lakes do produce BIG fish.

Mark

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo