Normal Topic Auburn Sports and Marine (Read 1405 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

Auburn Sports and Marine
08/07/04 at 04:26:45
Quote Print Post  
Hey everyone get down to A.S.M. and get signed up for the Bass Clinic this Monday at 6:45 pm....they got behind on the advertising and have lots of seats...I went in today...(Friday) and was #2 on the sign up sheet...G-Loomis rod raffle...pizza and pop.....fishing lecture.....and not to mention discount on the store after the lecture for ONLY those who go!!!

"DO I HEAR FOOTSTEPS??

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Re: Auburn Sports and Marine
Reply #1 - 08/09/04 at 17:47:38
Quote Print Post  
I just called and found out they still have "open seats", so I signed up.  Hope to see you and any others there, Larry!  Smiley

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/10/04 at 02:59:51
Quote Print Post  
Well, again.the best laid plans...had to work overtime so hope you all made it down there! GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/10/04 at 14:02:14
Quote Print Post  
Jim (not Schaffer - the other Jim)  Wink and I both showed up.  The pizza was tasty good!  Grin

We were treated to a very informatative clinic on hard baits, which is great since most of my tackle box has these kinds of lures!  I brought my two girls there since they had extra seating room and the girls weren't completely bored, which is a good sign to me.  Maybe they'll turn into fisherpersons yet.  Smiley

IP Logged

Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 08/10/04 at 16:23:22
Quote Print Post  
DARN IT! I WANTED TO GO

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo