Normal Topic Lake Pend Orielle (Read 2736 times)
StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Lake Pend Orielle
08/01/04 at 17:55:16
Quote Print Post  
Well , this is actually an Idaho Lake, but I figured that the people who know Eastern Washington lakes were the most likely to know this Lake and the Sandpoint area.

I am going up to my uncle's cabin on Lake Pend Orielle this week for a vacation with my wife and kids. I am taking my bass gear, but am not sure what access I will have to a boat.

Could be that my uncle wants to go fishing and will take me anywhere in the northern part of the lake, or it could be that I am on my own and might have to scoot around on a sea-doo and stay fairly close to the cabin  (possible access to a 16 ft fishing boat, but I don't know, but I would have to stay close). Either way, the access has to be by water from the cabin.

I will be on the western shore of the lake near Garfield Bay, about 20 miles south of Sandpoint. If anyone can give me advice about getting to bass from there, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Stuart

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Re: Lake Pend Orielle
Reply #1 - 08/02/04 at 02:10:01
Quote Print Post  
Stu,

From what I have heard the Pend Oreille river is the best for bass. But that depends if there is enough water in it.
Russ

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/02/04 at 04:14:32
Quote Print Post  
I'm familiar with some of the lakes in the panhandle of Idaho/N.E. Wash.  Not sure where Pend Orielle lake is though.  Give me a call should have your combo Monday or Tuesday.

IP Logged

topjimmy
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/02/04 at 04:28:51
Quote Print Post  
stu,there is a good hunting and fishing store in Newport
off hwy 2 that can tell anything you need to know. It also depends if you go that way to your destination

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Reply #4 - 08/02/04 at 04:32:45
Quote Print Post  
Thanks, jimmy.

Doug, I just sent you a private message.

Thanks,
Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo