Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Ambassador's and Ambassadee's (Read 11048 times)
Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Ambassador's and Ambassadee's
07/16/04 at 09:32:35
Quote Print Post  
Ambassador's and Ambassadee's,
Help me out by signing in
Ambassadee's
please let me know who you have gone fishing with outside a club event (i.e. Fish-in's tournaments etc.)

Ambassador's
Please let me know who your Assigned Ambassadee is and if you have been able to get them out and where you went.
Also let me know of any problems you have had

Thanks,
I hope you all have been able to get out and catch some fish!

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Re: Ambassador's and Ambassadee's
Reply #1 - 07/16/04 at 14:37:13
Quote Print Post  
Ambassadee Dave here.  Wink

Let's see...I've been fishing with you at the Lake Tapps fish-in, and I've been fishing with Steve H. (SBasser) on Lake Holm and Moneysmith Lake.  Smiley

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/16/04 at 19:05:34
Quote Print Post  
Me...Ambassador....my ambassadee's.............are currently out trout fishing or family stuff...will get their full names.

IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 07/22/04 at 02:07:20
Quote Print Post  
Dan Graham and I went night fishing a week ago on Lake Washington.  We weren't killing them - caught a dozen or so.  Only one decent fish the rest were smaller fish.  But fun at night.

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Reply #4 - 07/22/04 at 03:39:12
Quote Print Post  

Mike Wolsky took me to Lake Sammamish on June 28th.

I caught some dinks and then a smallie of about 1.5 pounds. A little while later I caught a smallie that weighed at 3.5 lbs.

I had a great time and I thought the quality of the day of fishing Mike gave me should have cost me a guide's fee.

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 07/22/04 at 13:45:30
Quote Print Post  
It will if he takes you hunting.....

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/04/05 at 00:25:36
Quote Print Post  
I kind of se where Jim was here. I went through the questionaires last night and got really confused. Some of the names don't ring a bell or they no longer attend club functions.

What I would like is for any new members that want ambassadors assigned to them to let me know either here or by a personal message. I know I should be able to look at the forms and tell, but some of them are old names and it is hard to tell the difference. it will take me awhile to put new names to faces. If you don't want an ambassador, I'll know not to get one for you. I really want to keep it to paid members to ensure they receive one first. This doesn't keep anyone from hooking up with people to go fishing. This is solely for ambassadors/ ambassadees.

Older members will probably hear from me when I call to see if you can help. If you want to ambassador then let me know. It will save me some time.

I want to get a good solid list going to help me keep track.

Brenda Lehman got assigned, so your others need to let me know you want one.

IP Logged

TeamEagle
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 03/04/05 at 00:43:30
Quote Print Post  
Count me in I'll be a paid member shortly. 8)

Carlos

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 03/04/05 at 02:21:34
Quote Print Post  
Cheesy  YAHOO - I've got an amBASSador!! THANK YOU ROB!!
I AM EXCITED TO FISH WITH HIM!!!!

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 03/18/05 at 20:29:31
Quote Print Post  
Rob, I'm willing to try out as an Ambassador (again, I didn't do a great job with John BUff, he always outfished me anyways) - ONLY PROBLEM, still boatless!!

If you have someone with boat who's looking, call me.....

Faz

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 03/20/05 at 17:40:37
Quote Print Post  
We actually do have a few Faz, so I'll be getting with you I'm sure. Thanks for stepping up!

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 03/20/05 at 19:49:54
Quote Print Post  
Rob, if you're gonna use Faz as an Ambassador,  you'll have to cue him up with someone who understands furrin languages.  Wink Grin
C&R, Steve

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 03/20/05 at 19:58:23
Quote Print Post  
Steve, are you incinerating that my emancipation of the "Queens English" is less than ideal??? I might just have to  horizontalize your perpendicularities for that tautological inexactitude!!

Figure that one out!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Faz

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 03/20/05 at 21:25:38
Quote Print Post  
Faz...Mr. Bill Hill has a boat and lives in Kirkland....I have been trying to get some times out on washington but our schedules are not jiving....maybe you guys can get some days out....Larry. He is in the roster. larry.

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 04/03/05 at 03:47:10
Quote Print Post  
Hello EVERYONE,
     I am available most days - evenings to be a 'back-seater' if any of you towards the South Sound  go out and don't mind a newbie such as me going along. Just a thought for you all. 
     Thank you.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo