Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Kid got himself a tracker (Read 5524 times)
Nick
Ex Member

Re: Kid got himself a tracker
Reply #15 - 06/30/04 at 17:02:17
Quote Print Post  
No problem guys just tryin to help you guys to!

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 06/30/04 at 17:31:35
Quote Print Post  
Yeah, I remember the memories of my first boat. What a beautiful Memorial Day weekend in 2000 when that boat went flying down Hwy 10 in east San Diego at 60 mph, with no truck attached. Boy did that boat get some air flying off the front of the trailer when they hit the guard rail. It was towed and last time I saw it. brings a tear to my eye.

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 06/30/04 at 17:56:33
Quote Print Post  
OUCH, Rob.  That hurts just thinking about it.  Had a similar experience except mine went head on with a brand new Chevy Celebrity.  Luckily it was in town so only 35 MPH.

BAM

Rich Cry

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 06/30/04 at 21:26:04
Quote Print Post  
Hello....Safeco....please take Rob and Rich off my towing insurance....Thanks!

BE AFRAID....VERY AFRAID!!

IP Logged

RonKnott
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 07/01/04 at 04:27:53
Quote Print Post  
Back to that question on the oil.  I saw some Castrol Synthetic on sale earlier in the year for $20 per gallon.  I think that is cheaper than non-synthetic OEM.  I always thought Castrol made pretty good 4 stroke oil but I don't know anything about their injection oil.  Any coments??  (this would only be used after the warranty period was over on a new engine of course)

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 07/12/04 at 01:14:47
Quote Print Post  
congrads Nick, Just keep in mind, the faster boats may give you more fishing time, but the tin boats make you fish your chosen water more through, it also gives you the advantage of running skinny water Roll Eyes   P.S. It's not the boat that catches the fish! Wink Brian (the weedwalker)

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo