Normal Topic I NEED TO APOLOGIZE !! (Read 1660 times)
virgilw
Ex Member

I NEED TO APOLOGIZE !!
06/22/04 at 18:41:18
Quote Print Post  
Embarrassed FOR THE NEW GUYS AND GALS AT LAST MONTHS MEETING I NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU! You were blindsided buy what appears to be an awesome club...well.. if the truith is to be known, it is an awesome club!  Unfortunately at times,  politics and peoples pride gets into the way of trying to do a good job for the members and the club.
  Thats why I got so bent about last months board meeting, And I was upset at this months G-meeting. I didn't anticipate the board getting twisted. I was going to hand out my letter the way it was writtin and hand in my resigning note, and sit down. I am sorry you were involved in the rest. Embarrassed Please try us again next month!  (I am passionate about the club, and thats why I got bent)
  For every body else, my e-mail works, you can tell me like it is, I have it coming, I don't run from my mistakes, I face and admit it when I feel like I was wrong. it was Poor judgment on my part. I was only trying to help out a family we love.   thats what I do!
  I will try and not "help" out anymore!

Trying to re-gain face, friends, and alil tiny bit of respect, and forgiveness, virgil wilbur.

Jim please don't edit this.

IP Logged

pays2no
Ex Member

Re: I NEED TO APOLOGIZE !!
Reply #1 - 06/22/04 at 19:27:14
Quote Print Post  
Virg-
Your apology is accepted.  It takes a real man to admit he made a mistake and fess up to it.  I hope you are still involved in the growth of this club, we need people like you. 

Bob

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 06/23/04 at 06:03:14
Quote Print Post  
Bob, I can't thank-you enough for letting me off that easy. It's probably to easy! If anyone can hurt me it's the beating that I can give myself. I can kick my own ass pretty good,  I have never lost a fight in my life, or was the under dog for very long, but when it comes to me, I just can't win.
  All the things that I was working on is now not my issues any more. I will table them, and not burn those bridges that I have for something I can't put my heart into. like it was pointed out at the board meeting my help is not always wanted. I will wait till it is wanted, and when I'm convinced that it is wanted.
   PS thanks for being man enough to be the great man that you are!                                                  Embarrassed  Undecided vw

IP Logged

Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/23/04 at 09:10:00
Quote Print Post  
Virgil,
If you look back at all of the newsletters that me and Sherry have published. you will notice that the only time we edited anything of anyones was last month. And it was only under considerable discusion between me and Sherry and contacting the persons mentioned in the article that your article was then edited. As requested from the persons mentioned.
It was not out of malice or any other reason that we edited your article.

But it is behind us now and I am willing to accept your appolgy, and move on.

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 06/25/04 at 03:37:05
Quote Print Post  
thanks for responding, I guess I'm alil gunshy from the past years letters.

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 06/30/04 at 04:04:12
Quote Print Post  
I'm just bringing this back to the top posting so It doesn't get missed by those that need to hear it. vw Undecided

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo