Normal Topic Lake Washington (Read 709 times)
The_Rev.
Ex Member

Lake Washington
03/30/04 at 03:51:16
Quote Print Post  
I took my ambassadee Dan Graham out today (Monday) for his first fishing trip on Lake Washington, and it was absolutely beautiful - weather wise!  I hooked one in the morning but lost it half way back to the boat.  I did everything I could to find some fish but the fish refused to cooperate at first.

It wasn't until mid-day that Dan Graham caught his first Lake Washington smallie; 4lb4oz!  He turned around and cast one more time and caught a 3lb13oz!  But he also did something I have never seen happen before - he brought up small clam shells with his deep diver crankbait - four separate times!!!   So just call him "Dan Dan the Shellfish Man!"

Larry Gonczy was out too - doing some underwater camera work - saw fish in 6 feet, 20 feet, and 40 feet.  They are spread out everywhere! I think he said he picked up three or four throughout the day.

Saw Chris Sergeant and Ron Hankinson out there too!  Spring fever got the best of them!

I'd put a picture of Dan's fish in here,  but all I know how to do is "copy and paste" and I haven't the foggiest idea how to do it here.  If any of you know - share it with me in simple layman's terms - I'm technically challenged!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo